YADAH - Oh My Sun Slush SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml 50ml uploaded by Lily H.YADAH - Oh My Sun Slush SPF50+ PA+++ 50ml 50ml uploaded by Lily H.

BY YADAH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: YADAH. A light and intensive moisturizing UVA/UVB sun protector that helps soften your skin with a pleasant matt finish. With appropriate sun protection factor, it will secure your skin from sun burn. How to use: 1. Used at the last step of skincare. 2. Gently spread over the vulnerable areas to sun rays which are face, neck, arms, and legs. 3. Reapply as needed when you spend a lot of time outdoors. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on YesStyl...
Lily H.
A great moisturizing and cooling sunscreen without having the chemical scent of most sunscreens. This has an interesting formula which looks like a slushie hence the name "Oh My Sun Slush". It does not have that typical white formula that other sunscreens have. I highly recommend using this as a daily facial sunscreen.