YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g

by Yadah

Brand from South Korea: YADAH. Brightening and Lifting effect. Offers deep hydration and nutrients to your skin. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g!
Taylor A.
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Taylor A.
Let me put you on to Yadah. My melanin skin loves honey and cotton and this is one of my favorite honey masks! It's a cheaper alternative for some of my other faves but this one makes me want to sheet mask every day of the week! Try this out if you have dry skin in the winter, some lovely laugh lines or just need to restart your skin. It's soooo good for you! I get mine locally but masksheets.com or Amazon should sell it💖
Jennifer P.
Indian Island, ME
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Jennifer P.
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Jennifer P.
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g The one I used is actually the brightening mask. Found it very effective. And the quality of the mask itself was great! Plenty of product on the mask. My skin can sometimes be sensitive, but I had no issues using this. Would recommend and buy again
Jisela A.
Yadah has outdone themselves! The honey mask smells exactly like honey and is so fresh. The moisture levels in this mask is amazing. I bought some and will only be buying more. I recommend this product.
Katelyn G.
Summter
I felt so refresh . My face felt so soft and smooth. My face look amazing it look so healthy and smooth.😄😄
Karthika N.
Medley, FL
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Karthika N.
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Karthika N.
The packaging on this mask is so adorable. Since I’ve moved from the Caribbean to Chicago, I’ve had really dry skin and this has been so nourishing, the dry patches on my cheeks haven’t benefitted nearly as much from any other mask. It’s non fragrance
Jasmine C.
Dover, PA
I absolutely love this mask! It is so nourishing even when you first take it out of the pack! It doesnt have a strong smell, it is soft, cushiony and smooth with the sheet they used, and it has tons of serum on it so it doesnt dry out while using it! Love love love this, I'm hooked. [product:yadah---moisturizing-mask-pack-1pc-25g]
Taylor G.
Livonia, MI
I got this in my Facetory subscription box and I think it may be the best face mask I’ve ever used. The mask itself felt AMAZING on my skin while it was on and after I took it off my skin felt hydrated, plump, and incredible!! I’m so glad I have this box because I’m not sure if I would have found it otherwise and I will definitely be purchasing again!!
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
Average moisturizing mask. I found the fit a little awkward, and there wasn’t as much essence as I like in masks.
Jessica D.
Fontana, CA
I bought a few of these masks at Kcon a few weeks ago and they work wonders on my skin. Ever since I started using them my skin has been very moisturized. I would definitely buy them again.
Grecia V.
Mexico
YADAH - Moisturizing Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Grecia V.
Me encantan las mascarillas de esta marca, te dejan la piel hidratada, luminosa y muy limpia, cada que puedo me encanta comprar una distinta y ver cómo actúan en mi piel, 100% recomendada ✨✨

Looking for your answer?