YADAH - Brightening Mask Pack 1pc 25g uploaded by Alicia K.

BY YADAH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Brand from South Korea: YADAH. Brightening and moisturizing simultaneously. Highly concentrated with nutrients, an intensive care towards a moist, bright, and clear face. How to use: 1.Towel dry, apply toner to adjust skin s pH balance. 2. Unfold mask and place it on the face. 3. Remove after 20~30 minutes, gently pat excessive essence until completely absorbed. see more...

Review (1)
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am currently in love with sheet masks of any sort for the past year. Using this mask was the best experience thus far. The mask scent is not floral or sweet or fruity or anything it’s smells like skin care... hypoallergenic skin care, with no fragrance care. Although there is a pomegranate on the package of the mask it doesn’t smell like other pomegranate masks I have used in the past from other brands. but it’s not bad thing..it didn’t turn me off from the mask. Pulling out the mask I noticed that it was heavier than other masks that I’ve used in the past. It was thicker and I liked that because it wasn’t hard to find edges to pull apart and open the mask up to put on the face. I also noticed that the mask was thicker therefore it held more of the jellylike product. When I put on my face it was heavier and I like that because I felt like it stayed on my face where it was supposed to stay and it definitely didn’t shift or move on my face which always aggregates me with other masks. Also I kept it on longer therefore all the liquid got into my face...the mask was really dry when I took it off. Since it was thicker than traditional masks I’ve used in the past, the masks time on my face was a lot longer, which I didn’t mind because I wanted to relax. I’m currently on the hunt for looking for more of these masks as I found this randomly at Kohl’s on a shopping trip. I love the packaging , because it feels different and it crinkles a bit and it’s really soft to the touch with shiny aspects on it as well...it’s just really cute packaging! It was what caught my eye, so I picked it up and now I want more of them!! A lot more!!
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Where can I get more selection if these products and do they ship to US? I found a random mask at Kohls.