BY YADAH

Brand from South Korea: YADAH. A cleanser with natural extracts and minimal chemicals with very low stimulation on the skin and maximum effects against skin troubles. Green tea extract, aloe vera gel, rosemary extract, sage extract, etc. give natural moisturizing effect and help soothe and astringe the skin. The clinical test at Yonsei University Hospital demonstrated the decrease of the acne bacteria and the improvement of the skin. An excellent face-wash to treat blemish. How to use: 1. Foam a desired amount of cleanser by rubbing in wet hands. 2. Massage onto face and rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Chim P.
Moreno Valley , CA
YADAH - Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser 150ml 150ml I'm all for Korean skin care! And this is my fave Cleanser! I love how it is a pump-easier to use and more hygienic. I have sensitive, dry skin. I love how this is gentle to the skin but gives an amazing result, my face feels squeaky clean after! . COSRX Salicylic Acid Daily Gentle Cleanser I also love to use the COSRX Salicylic Acid Exfoliating Cleanser in conjunction. This is amazing for acne prone skin. I don't have lots of acne but i get little bumps on my forehead area an on my chin, and this dries them and clean them. It is drying so I recommend using a moisturizer or serum afterwards. #influenster #contest #influensterawards @influenster
Sep K.
YADAH Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser is a foam cleanser which is formulated for troubled and sensitive skin. Yadah packed this cleanser with natural extracts such as Green Tea extract, Aloe Vera gel, Rosemary extract, Sage extract, and Coconut oil for moisturizing and soothing skin. They also tried to use minimal chemicals ingredients in this cleanser and it has a low pH (almost similar to the skin pH) which cleanses skin without being harsh and damaging or irritating the skin.
I have been using Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser for two weeks as a second step of my daily double cleanse. I usually use cleansing oil or cleansing balm first to remove the day's makeup and sunscreen from my face, then I use this product to clean my face perfectly.
It is easy to use Yadah bubble cleanser, its pump works perfectly and delivers a very soft and bubbly foam nicely. I use only one to two pumps of product to clean my entire face. At first, I wet my face a little bit, rub Yadah cleanser in my hands, apply it on my face and use my face brush to cleanse my face completely, then rinse clean my face.
Yadah Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser has a light herbal scent and it is very gentle on my skin. My skin feels very soft and refreshed after using it and doesn't leave my face feeling tight and dry. I was pleasantly surprised at how my pores look tighter after I began using this cleanser and my face gets less oily throughout the day.
I believe Anti Trouble Bubble Cleanser is a great perfect for sensitive skin because it clean skin deeply without irritating skin like other cleansing products. This product is also FREE of Paraben, Benzophenone, Mineral oil, Animal materials, Sulfate, and Artificial dyes.
Breezy G.
Canonsburg
I love this cleanser. It’s a perfect light foam that cleans your skin but leaves it soft instead of tight or stripped.