Toys & GamesOutdoor Play EquipmentToys R Us
Y Velo JR Double Wheel Balance Bike - Blue

Y Velo JR Double Wheel Balance Bike - Blue

Y Velo Jr. Double Wheel Balance Bike is the perfect first bike for toddlers' 18 months - 3 years old. This little bike helps improve your child's early sense of balance and motor skills development while having fun. The Y Velo Jr. has an innovative three-wheeled design for extra stability for the youngest riders. Children are seated so their little legs can reach the ground comfortably. To get going, they simply walk to ride and then eventually run and cruise. As your child gets older, remove the extra rear wheel and it easily converts to a two wheel balance bike. Children can easily and safely control when they stop by placing their legs firmly on the ground. A built-in steering limiter also allows children to maintain control of how much they turn. The bike's tires provide a steady ride across many terrains, taking kids from the sidewalk to the board walk to the soccer field. Padded hand grips, an ergonomically designed seat and shock absorbing wheels give litte riders extra comfort. The Y Velo Jr. Balance Bike features an adjustable seat and handle bars that grow with a child. The Y Velo Jr. allows children to build the skills and confidence they need to graduate to the larger Y Velo Balance Bike or move on to a traditional pedal bike - without using training wheels!

How does this compare to other brands of balance bikes?
My baby is 2years old. This is safe for him?
Start your review of Y Velo JR Double Wheel Balance Bike - Blue!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle F.
Lake Orion, MI
So fast and amazing bike. My kids love it and it is high quality. Highly recommend for others
Mary E.
thirty four o one Mertis ave apt one one six
About this classic pop how's the baby she did not like you she will not ride it it just sitting there play for kids to ride don't really know how to hold it they hold it to her but it's not like a Bicycle song just push to me
Cory M.
Houston
This is the perfect transition before a “real” bike. My kiddo started with this and could zoom all over the place with feet up and keep balanced. We were able to transition right to a “big bike” without ever using training wheels!!
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
This little bicycle is truly a great purchase for your child. It helps them learn to balance. They have so much fun on it. It is a must have for children. Learning to ride a bike is simple now.
Fred M.
Bennington , NE
It is great bike although it could be built stronger. If we compare with some wood built ones this have not the same quality
Ivelisse M.
Jacksonville , FL
I wish so much to have it since my child is celebrating the year soon its perfect product for my kid he love
member-c7710
This Is good for my kid it helps him by not falling and it helps him do hella stuff and it helps him stay happier and gets him smart
Hillary E.
My 2 year old just started using this and loves it! It is helping his coordination and balancing skills. It is a lot of fun to watch him learn how to use it.
Carlye G.
W Hempstead, NY
Kids love this! All the kids I babysit for love it. Good exercise and prepares them for a big kid bike
Cindy A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Allows children to learn how to eventually ride a bike, by allowing them to learn how to balance