Xyzal
Allergy Relief 35 Count

Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count

by Xyzal

Find Cold, Cough and Allergy at Target.com! Xyzal Allergy 24HR is designed to provide continuous 24-hour, full prescription strength relief of your worst allergy symptoms. All night, all day relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Size: 35 Count.

Is this brand better than Zyrtec? I have really bad allergy and just want to try new brands.
Start your review of Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count!
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count uploaded by Sarah C.
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 55 Count
I’ve been using this now in the evenings with my Allegra during the day and it has really helped my severe allergies here in the PNW. I take one tablet before bed and it does seem to help with the runny nose and itchy eyes and throat. I would recommend adding this in addition to your preferred daytime allergy medication.
Taylor W.
Brazoria, TX
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
We’ve been taking this allergy medicine for 3 or 4 days now as directed, & I can say I’ve noticed a big difference compared to competing brands! It’s a very small pill that’s easy to take, & it’s directed to take at night so I believe it might make you drowsy and I have been sleeping a little better. I’m so glad I decided to try this allergy pill out!
Holly D.
Scranton, PA
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
I bought this after having my generic antihistamine expired (I have a few weeks every year where my allergies flare and I need a pill to stop it). There was some amazing coupons in the flyers for allergy season, so I decided to give it a try! It’s a more specific/newer antihistamine, so has a better effect on allergies. I’m impressed! It really knocked my level of scratchy throat and sneezing down significantly. The only con is the price, but I was able to get a great deal on this because of an amazing coupon plus a sale - so worth it because it cost the same as generic Claritin!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
This is pretty expensive but I did help to relieve my seasonal allergy symptoms. I don’t buy this often because it’s too expensive in my opinion
kate R.
Logan, OH
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
So I've been struggling with allergies and i had been using Allegra and it just didn't seem to kick allergies away. My DR. reccomend this one and I'm so happy she did!! Its a 1 a day pill i started out taking at night because it made me sleepy but I've been taking it for a month now and it doesn't make me sleepy any more! I does make me have vivid dreams (which isn't bad i just prefer not to dream). If you are looking for a new allergy medicine to try i would recommend this one.
Tina E.
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
I struggle a lot with seasonal allergies, especially during Spring. XYZAL is great because it relieves itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; runny nose; and itchy nose and throat. It starts working in just 60 minutes and lasts a full 24 hours. Plus, it is only one pill that will get you through all day!
Megan W.
Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count uploaded by Megan W.
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 35 Count
As soon as the and of August rolls around I know I am in for a hell of a time with seasonal allergies. Nothing has really worked for me so I decided to give Xyzal a try, and I can definitely say I have seen an improvement. I don't feel as congested and I can actually have the windows open or be outside without sneezing my head off.
Leah O.
Orrville, OH
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 55 Count
Hands down the best allergy medication I’ve tried. It works fast, and clears my sinuses right away. It’s also not that expensive.
Laura S.
Conway, AR
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 55 Count
This is the only allergy pill that I will ever take (until they make something stronger anyway)!
Elizabeth E.
Review for: Xyzal Allergy Relief 55 Count
I am not kidding when I say this is the best medicine for allergies. An ENT recommended it to me once a couple years ago, and I have had significantly less allergy symptoms since.