Xyzal Allergy Relief 10 Count uploaded by Brittney E.

Xyzal Allergy Relief 10 Count

Find Cold, Cough and Allergy at Target.com! Xyzal Allergy 24HR is designed to provide continuous 24-hour, full prescription strength relief of your worst allergy symptoms. All night, all day relief of sneezing, runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and itchy nose or throat. Size: 10 Count. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Just started taking this a few weeks ago and it’s the best over the counter allergy medicine I have used. It really helps clear up my sinuses and stops my itchy eyes and it’s even dried out my ears and stopped the constant popping. It also helps prevent constant hives I usually get from grass. The pills are also super tiny so they are really easy to swallow! I highly recommend this for allergy prone!
Kim C.
I have recently developed allergies. This product takes a while to kick in so if I take it in the morning, by the time my make up is on,it is running off my face due to itchy eyes and running nose. It does work after 3 hours. Then only works for another 6 before I am sniffly again. I piggy back this with Benadryl which defeats this purpose.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
This product was something new on the market that I wanted to try for my allergies. I found that it worked okay for a little bit but I wouldn't describe it as the one and done all day medicine. I did notice that I did not feel as groggy or have that medicine taste in my mouth like can happen with some other medications. I would buy this again for a mild allergy.
Michelle D.
It's hard for me to take pills without breaking/crushing them which you aren't suppose to do but as an Allergy sufferer I do it cause I need the relief. I really like this for my allergies because it last all day, it's super small thus very easy to swallow and it doesn't make me drowsy like most of the medicines on the market.

My only complaint is the price. By me a box of 10 tablets is almost $30.