BY XYLITOL USA

Xylitol USA - Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 PiecesXylitol USA Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint is 97 pure Xylitol and healthy for your teeth. Xylitol is a natural non-fermentable sweetener that helps restore a proper Ph balance to the mouth. A properly balanced Ph cr see more...

Katy A.
Doral, FL
The product and service are generally great BUT my last purchase included lots that were not the same quality (the appearance of the mints was white, not chocolate colored, and VERY crumbly and the taste was off). I suspect they came from a different supplier.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are very yummy mints. I was unsure since they didn't use all sorts of chemicals and fake sweetener. I thought they wouldn't taste as good but they actually are my new favorite.
Jenny M.
Northfield, NJ
These are fantastic mints. They taste really good (the mint chocolate is such a treat!) and they don't leave an aftertaste. I really like that they are not made of sugar and so are a bit better for you than your typical mints.
Brindi B.
Boise, ID
If you need a mint, go for xylitol! No sugar, and helps moisten mouth without feeding bacteria. Dentists recommend for dry mouth issues. And check out the gum and toothpastes!
Laura D.
Akron, OH
If you are on any kind of detox or sugar free diet xylitol is a fantastic substitute for sugary mints. This brand saved me from many embarrassing post-lunch meetings!
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
These are super interesting. If you're buying these to freshen your breath PASS. These are like weird chocolate balls they're definitely not mints.
Alexis B.
Birmingham, AL
I am a sucker for these. My mom actually brought these home to me one night and I was very surprised. Very good I highly recommend them!
Galina D.
Pasco, WA
These taste great and are actually good for your teeth because of xylitol which reduces caries and helpful for remineralization!
Emily c.
I was looking for a healthier breath refresher and was so happy to find this! I love that it's made with stevia and sugar free!
Emalyn R.
These are so good! A little pricey, but they are so worth it. They have a great, unique taste and I would def buy again!
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I would like to try???
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Anyone know where these can be found? Maybe Amazon?
Amanda N.
Do they leave any bad aftertaste?
I never heard a talk about them i what to know if they are rich?
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Are these as good as they look??