GrocerySweets & SnacksCandy & ChocolateXylitol USA
- Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 Pieces

Xylitol USA - Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 Pieces

by Xylitol USA

Xylitol USA - Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 PiecesXylitol USA Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint is 97 pure Xylitol and healthy for your teeth. Xylitol is a natural non-fermentable sweetener that helps restore a proper Ph balance to the mouth. A properly balanced Ph cr

I have never seen these where can I buy these?
I've never had this but I love chocolate is this good can I get a sample ???
I never heard a talk about them i what to know if they are rich?
Start your review of Xylitol USA - Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 Pieces!
Katy A.
The product and service are generally great BUT my last purchase included lots that were not the same quality (the appearance of the mints was white, not chocolate colored, and VERY crumbly and the taste was off). I suspect they came from a different supplier.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are very yummy mints. I was unsure since they didn't use all sorts of chemicals and fake sweetener. I thought they wouldn't taste as good but they actually are my new favorite.
Zandrea B.
San Diego , CA
These are super interesting. If you're buying these to freshen your breath PASS. These are like weird chocolate balls they're definitely not mints.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Very nice mints that are good for a little pick me up and good for your teeth! Great flavor chocolate flavor too. You feel like you're getting a treat without really indulging in something bad. They, to me, are a substitute for overeating...not a breath mint. And xylitol heals cavities.
Tina D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These look yummy cocoa yummy , I have never tried all these organic things they have in stores don't feel comfortable doing so
Michelle S.
I really liked these. I had them several years ago and were nice to pop in my mouth between class. I haven't been able to find them recently though.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love it !!!!!Great product ! I would definitely recommend it ! I didn't know about until a friend told me about it and convinced me to give it a try !
Jolianna D.
Kissimmee, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are like one of the best things in the whole world I eat the whole can when I get one
Michelle C.
Livonia, MI
I love these mints and I always have the hardest time trying to find them. The chocolate flavor is like a guilt free piece of candy.
tracy R.
Palm Coast, FL
These mints are great. There healthier mints all natural great tasting. I had these in my basket when I got married in the bathroom as a in case if you need basket there great I recommend these mint to anyone