BY XYLITOL USA

Xylitol USA - Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint - 100 PiecesXylitol USA Xyla Naturally Sugar Free Mints Cocoa Mint is 97 pure Xylitol and healthy for your teeth. Xylitol is a natural non-fermentable sweetener that helps restore a proper Ph balance to the mouth. A properly balanced Ph cr see more...

Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Very nice mints that are good for a little pick me up and good for your teeth! Great flavor chocolate flavor too. You feel like you're getting a treat without really indulging in something bad. They, to me, are a substitute for overeating...not a breath mint. And xylitol heals cavities.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I was initially attracted to these because they said sugar-free. But after tasting and you wouldn't know the difference. So I buy these for some of my friends who I know love means, and the sugar-free part is a big bonus.
Hannah S.
Las Vegas, Nv
These are very yummy mints. I was unsure since they didn't use all sorts of chemicals and fake sweetener. I thought they wouldn't taste as good but they actually are my new favorite.
Brindi B.
Boise, ID
If you need a mint, go for xylitol! No sugar, and helps moisten mouth without feeding bacteria. Dentists recommend for dry mouth issues. And check out the gum and toothpastes!
Katy A.
Doral, FL
The product and service are generally great BUT my last purchase included lots that were not the same quality (the appearance of the mints was white, not chocolate colored, and VERY crumbly and the taste was off). I suspect they came from a different supplier.
Laura D.
Akron, OH
If you are on any kind of detox or sugar free diet xylitol is a fantastic substitute for sugary mints. This brand saved me from many embarrassing post-lunch meetings!
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
These mints are great. There healthier mints all natural great tasting. I had these in my basket when I got married in the bathroom as a in case if you need basket there great I recommend these mint to anyone
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
I suffer from chronic dry mouth, and had a dentist recommend I start adding xylitol into my daily routine. These are a delicious little treat that gets rid of the dry mouth and taste great!
Michelle S.
I really liked these. I had them several years ago and were nice to pop in my mouth between class. I haven't been able to find them recently though.
Lesly V.
Chula Vista, CA
Love it !!!!!Great product ! I would definitely recommend it ! I didn't know about until a friend told me about it and convinced me to give it a try !
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I would like to try???
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Anyone know where these can be found? Maybe Amazon?
Amanda N.
Do they leave any bad aftertaste?
I never heard a talk about them i what to know if they are rich?
Chantea P.
Kress, TX
Are these as good as they look??