BY XYLITOL USA

Emerald Forest Sugar Inc Gum Cinnamin Blister Pk 12-Count (Pack of 24) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 858320000435 U see more...

• Anyone know where you can buy this gum ?2 Answers
  • This gum is very tasty, but it looses its taste very quick1 Answers
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Really like the flavor but hurts my tummy a little. Bloated gassy for a bit. Not expensive. If u have super sensitive tummy I wouldn't try it. Not ur everyday gum. Choose wisely for u.
Jenelle G.
Vallejo, CA
As someone trying to go natural and organic with my everyday choices, it was actually at the young age of 10 that I realized most chewing gums gave me headaches. Don't get me wrong, I have a sweet tooth, but gum like Juicy Fruit gave me the most pain. I still love gum today, and am happy that more companies are doing their best to make a better product
michelle w.
Tulsa, OK
I love candy made with xylitol, because it is actually good for your teeth! This one is a nice, spicy cinnamon. Made with sugar alcohols which may give you gas, so don't go nuts!
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
Oh we just love this ricochet gum, unfortunately this stuff has fake sugar and that makes people have upset tummy (small doses)
Christina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Good flavor initially, but it loses its flavor very quickly. Plus side, it doesn't have sugar, but the sweetener causes gas.
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Tastes good, great flavor, but it definitely bloats me. I think anyone gets bloated from any gum though.
Dawn D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best sugar free and aspartame free gum I have tried. The cinnamon is my least favorite of all the flavors and its still great
Sharlene M.
I really enjoy this gum. I like the flavor, and the fact that it is made not with sugar.
Joleen F.
Dartmouth , NS
Anyone know where you can buy this gum ?
wendy s.
ontario
This gum is very tasty, but it looses its taste very quick