BY XYLITOL USA

Sweetened with Xylitol. Sweeter healthier smarter. Ricochet mints contains all natural ingredients. No artificial coloring or chemicals. Studies have proven that there are positive oral health benefits when using products sweetened with Xylitol. Xylitol is a natural low-glycemic sugar manufactured from birch trees or other natural xylan-rich sources. Its metabolized independently of insulin and is safe for diabetics or anyone seeking a healthier lifestyle. Made in USA. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 858320000633 U see more...

Buy on Walmart
Nicole H.
Lewis, CO
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE DEADLY FOR ANIMALS, PLEASE BE CAREFUL IF YOU HAVE XYLITOL AND PETS IN THE SAME HOME!
Corrine S.
These are great if you tend to have a sweet tooth. I work in dental and we recommend candies and gum that have xylitol in them. Just remember don't let your animals eat it. It is very bad for them.
Sathi H.
I just gift my best friend . She loves it . It's really a good product ... I love it
Andreea M.
Lisburn NI
These are really good. My best friend buys these all the time. She loves them
Sabrina C.
Las Vegas, NV
If you are looking for a low sugar diet, this one it's a good option to avoid sugar. It has a good flavor.
Jocelyn C.
Donna, TX
These taste pretty good! My grandma frequently buys these since she is a diabetic, and she loves them!
Thayra F.
It taste delicious and its good for you because It has not sugar, its xylitol!
Samantha M.
Colchester, VT
This candy tastes yummy and is also not harmful to your body! I would recommend this product all the way.
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
Before being diagnosed I loved candy and now that I can't eat it I try to find as much sugar free as I can.these are really good.
Jody D.
Rohnert park, CA
These are awesome and tasty. Xylitol is a natural sugar sweetener that comes from
Birch trees and is also produce in our own bodies. It also helps decrease cavity causing bacteria in the mouth. Taste good and is good for you!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Does it taste artificially sweetened ?
Casandra v.
How many calories to these contain?
Cecilia H.