Add a Photo
Xylichew Soft Chewing Gum Sweetened with Birch Xylitol Blister Packs, Cinnamon, 12 pk, 144 ea

By XYLICHEW
#171 in Gum
Naturally Sweetened with Birch Xylitol GMO Free! 5 No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners 6 Naturally Better We sweeten Xylichew with Birch Xylitol extracted from sustainable US forests. Xylitol helps slow the rate and amount of acid production in the mouth reduce the acid-producing bacteria that erode tooth enamel. Imagine that, a natural sweetener that tastes great and does not promote tooth decay. Gluten free. May reduce the risk of tooth decay. Vegan. ;
Photos (2)
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK

I just received my gum and i love it! i think its awesome that its sweetened with birch xylitol and its actually better for you than other artificial sweeteners. this gum tastes amazing and i highly recommend it! i recommend it because its sweetened with a better sweetener and its full of good taste! love it!! its also gmo free!!!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Dayton, OH

This gum is so darn good. I expected it to have that "sugar free" taste and it does not, at all. So delicious and perfect for curbing your appetite or a sweet tooth craving!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX

I love love love this gum, I can definitely see a difference between this and regular gum, it doesn't give me a headache or make me hungry like regular gum
Puja P.
Puja P.
Mississauga , Ontario

This has such a unique taste! I love it. The flavors together are so yum!! Speaking of flavors it lasts forever and it's a good price!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY

What is this for?, Is it just bubble gum?, I have never heard, seen, or used this?

Join Now