Add a Photo
Xylichew Soft Chewing Gum Sweetened with Birch Xylitol Blister Packs, Cinnamon, 12 pk, 144 ea

By XYLICHEW
#185 in Gum
Naturally Sweetened with Birch Xylitol GMO Free! 5 No Sugar or Artificial Sweeteners 6 Naturally Better We sweeten Xylichew with Birch Xylitol extracted from sustainable US forests. Xylitol helps slow the rate and amount of acid production in the mouth reduce the acid-producing bacteria that erode tooth enamel. Imagine that, a natural sweetener that tastes great and does not promote tooth decay. Gluten free. May reduce the risk of tooth decay. Vegan. ;
Photos (2)
Sherri C.
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK

I just received my gum and i love it! i think its awesome that its sweetened with birch xylitol and its actually better for you than other artificial sweeteners. this gum tastes amazing and i highly recommend it! i recommend it because its sweetened with a better sweetener and its full of good taste! love it!! its also gmo free!!!
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH

This gum is so darn good. I expected it to have that "sugar free" taste and it does not, at all. So delicious and perfect for curbing your appetite or a sweet tooth craving!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
San Antonio, TX

I love love love this gum, I can definitely see a difference between this and regular gum, it doesn't give me a headache or make me hungry like regular gum
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY

What is this for?, Is it just bubble gum?, I have never heard, seen, or used this?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.

I really like that this gum is healthy for you! No sugar, no poison to kill your nervous system (phenylketonurics) like all the other gum brands out there. My favorite is the cinnamon and ice mint flavors. The pieces are little to small for me but I just chew two to make up for it.
Puja P.
Puja P.

This has such a unique taste! I love it. The flavors together are so yum!! Speaking of flavors it lasts forever and it's a good price!