BY XENERGY

Xyience Xenergy® Cherry Lime Premium Energy Drink.
Official energy drink.
UFC.Ultimate Fighting Championship.
Vitamin fortified.
Zero calories.
Sugar free.
All natural flavors + colors. see more...

• How bad is the crash after this wears off? 2 Answers
  • I find that it actually does like most do, the only ones that don't...1 Answers
  • Does this have any weird aftertaste like some energy drinks have?6 Answers
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Winston Salem , NC
Foodie Expert
I didn't think xyience could be more delicious than BluPom and CranRazz - then came Cherry Lime! So yummy. It doesn't feel like drinking a syrupy, sugary energy drink - more like a fruity pop almost. They are clean feeling energy - next to Advocare Spark, the only one that offers a lift for me. No jitters and no crash, you almost don't realize it's working until you notice you just feel better.
Since finding spark, I've gone away from xyience - spark's obviously cheaper, especially If you get the jar. But sometimes you just want the carbonation and the can - when you do, or when you are on the go, Xenergy will not let you down!
Libby R.
Libby R.
Council Blfs, IA
I love these energy drinks and wish I could buy them in bulk. No jitters and great flavors. I love that there isn't any sugar and that I can drink one a day without feeling bad about what I'm drinking.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Dayton, OH
Foodie Expert
When these first came out, there was a plain Cherry flavorĀ (which was amazing) and was quickly discontinued. Once that was gone I was left looking for a new favorite, and this quickly filled the void that was left by the Cherry. It is lightly carbonated and rings in with zero calories and zero sugar. I don't feel jittery after drinking this and never have a crash once the energy bump wears off.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Silverdale, WA
My husband started drinking these and I tasted it and loved it....now I can't live without it. One bad thing, is these are hard to find where I live in Maryland. if you live them you need to buy them in bulk because they are not just everywhere like red bull.....can we work on that please??? this by far is the best flavor but I have also only had 3 flavors to chose from.
Michele B.
Michele B.
Foodie Expert
Of all the zero carb energy drinks out there, this is one I thoroughly enjoy, to me it taste just like the sugar free cherry lime aid from sonic. Sadly I have only found these in Target but I do keep my eye anywhere I go.
Karen  L.
Karen L.
One of the few enjoyable energy drinks. I'm not one to drink energy drinks because they all gave a weird aftertaste, but not with this one.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Lakeville, MN
This is one of the only brands of energy drinks I enjoy. I don't find there is any weird aftertaste like most energy drinks. Cherry Lime is one of my favorite drink flavors, so to find an energy drink that doesn't ruin that is amazing. It's refreshing and helps me with a boost of energy whenever I need it. I wish they were easier to find.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
This is my all time new favorite energy drink. This flavor is so so delicious. I love that it's zero cal, with natural colors. Not that I'm trying to be healthy with energy drinks... Xyience is a really cool brand for energy drinks.
Duanette T.
Duanette T.
I am not a huge energy drink fan, but I love several of the Xenergy line, especially the Cherry Lime. I find it very refreshing, without the energy drink "crash".
Misty M.
Misty M.
Madera, CA
Second best flavor besides pom' better tasting and less junk ingredients then monster or red bull.
Adrienne G.
Adrienne G.
Does this have any weird aftertaste like some energy drinks have?
Nora M.
Nora M.
Woodbridge, VA
How bad is the crash after this wears off?
Allison K.
Allison K.
Middle Sackvile, NS
Foodie Expert
I find that it actually does like most do, the only ones that don't are more "natural " energy drinks which is a pro but the con is those don't really do the trick