Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair GelXtreme
Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12)

Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12)

by Xtreme

Xtreme profesional Wetline hair gels keep your hair styled how you like it for 24 hours. Xtreme Transparent hair gel is formulated to leave no trace of residue behind after you style your hair. It contains UV protection to keep your hair and scalp...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12)!
Vanessa W.
Bronx, NY
I really like this product I get this little small one for traveling purposes for my edges I love the hold this gel has and it’s not flaky which is good and it also doesn’t make my hair real crunchy which is something that nobody likes lol
Martha S.
Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12) uploaded by Martha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is a good product for hair because it is very durable you can have it all day and nothing happens so I love it and it is at a super price that anyone can buy for the little ones in the house or for any member of the family. xtreme gel is my favorite. I recommend it because it is a good product Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12)
Ashley G.
High Point, NC
Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12) uploaded by Ashley G.
To me the Xtreme gel with the aloe Vera is the best. It holds my hair and at the same time makes it look natural and doesn’t make my hair get white with fuzz from the gel.
Briana G.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and great quality. Really provided hold and curl definition. The best gel I have found that works best for my hair texture thus far.
Kaliyah C.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this gel! I have 4a/4b and it was always hard finding a gel that will HOLD my hair down. This is my holy grail!
Iris J.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this for my edges lol. I slay my edges when I do a bun , it does hold my baby hairs , but after hours i scratch my baby hairs , and white flakes come out, and it says “no flakes” on the packaging. Which Is a lie.
Chely_Mariie M.
The best brand ever! Loved it! Its the ONLY ONE that works to me! Its the best to do braids here in Puerto Rico, i have curly frizzy hair! Its a good value! Worth every pennie, and the best ITS ALCOHOL FREE! Love it i recomend it to everyone, it works with wet hair better that any other brand!
Wendy V.
Tarimbaro Michoacán , Michoacán
Xtreme Transparent Styling Gel 250g - Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 12) uploaded by Wendy V.
Este producto se los recomiendo .y aparte entre con un cupón y me gane..una pizza.#voxbox #influenser ser es buena este gel.y deja el cabello en su lugar .No deja residuo blanco si se sigue el método curly girl, definición buena, precio increíble a la calidad del servicio, muy económico y accesible.y con promociones que deja. La boca abierta.
Mia G.
calle 32 a 11_16
Me gusta por que ayuda mucho cuando tenemos esos pelitos afuera y no que remos que se vean y te sirve para hacer un lindo peinado trae una suabidad un brillo y para nada mal tratoso y suave es un producto de muy buena calidad y reconmendables es lo mejor
Daniela C.
Higüey
This gel is super good, it is concentrated so the product will last a long time and leaves no residue on the hair

Looking for your answer?