BeautyHair Styling ProductsXtreme
Jumbo Clear Styling Gel 1000g - Jumbo Transparente Gel de Peinado

Xtreme Jumbo Clear Styling Gel 1000g - Jumbo Transparente Gel de Peinado

by Xtreme

Xtreme Jumbo Clear Styling Gel 1000g - Jumbo Transparente Gel de Peinado (Pack of 2)

Apply in your hands; rub palms to evenly distribute, then apply as needed to either wet or dry hair. Comb as desired. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Xtreme Jumbo Clear Styling Gel 1000g - Jumbo Transparente Gel de Peinado!
Imani B.
Brooklyn, NY
Can be a bit burying to my natural curls, if I use this I need some water and oil first. But it does have good hold and definition! And it is xtremely affordable
monica W.
Great everyday gel. Super inexpensive and easy to find at target. I use this for braid outs and slick buns on my natural curly/ coily hair. I’ll definitely keep this around!
Mariana M.
Zapopan
With a little amount it really fixes my hair all day long without looking hard and heavy. I love that it doesn’t smells a lot and that it doesn’t damage my hair.
claudia M.
Acolman
Buen Producto lo utizo para toda mi familia tiene buena fijación buen aroma y tengo que utilizar una buena cantidad para que me dure todo el día

Looking for your answer?