BY XTRA

Features 2x detergent warm vanilla. Case of 6. Ingredients Contains no phosphates includes biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) baking soda and perfumes (except free). This product may contain enzymes. see more...

• I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit ...1 Answers
Erica C.
I love this scent for fall/winter time. It smells just like vanilla and works perfectly for the colder months to make my laundry smell warm and comforting and cozy. If you’re looking for something to compliment a spicy or warm scented perfume/cologne, this would pair very nicely.
Ashlee M.
Orange Park, FL
Very sensitive skin and allergies. Fell in love with this detergent and will definitely purchase in the future. Value on the fluid ounce is extraordinary. Especially when it is on sale and coupled with coupon. Smells lovely and warmed up in home placed on counter for aroma.
April W.
Crumpler
This stuff smells so amazing and after washing clothes they still smell great, I have to use a lot more then the name brand so I use more of the product, it is very affordable and not expensive at all, I do recommend this product to everyone. Especially this scent
Kasey F.
Sand Lake, MI
I love anything vanilla so when I saw that there was a vanilla laundry detergent, I couldn't turn it down! Not only does it get my clothes clean, but my clothes smell great too!
Cayla B.
Randallstown
I hated this product. The XTRA laundry detergent was cheap, yes, but I paid for it in the wash. My clothes were not soft at all and actually felt really rough.
Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
It smells good enough to eat but don't obviously! If you really like vanilla the I would recommend this! It works great for cleaning your clothes and working out stains as well. I will be buying it often as long as I can find it but the stores around me don't sell it often.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
As far as smell goes I love this product and all the other scents as well only thing I don't like is the product is a bit to watery for me and once u dry the clothes the scent seem to fade a little but overall excellent product.
Xiomara R.
Bronx, NY
It smells really good but is not the best detergent out there but is also not the worse it gets the job done and really affordable I usually get mines on sale at CVS and Rite Aid.
Tayler S.
Love the scent and my clothes smell so good. My clothes come out very clean and it works on both colors and whites. Average amounts of detergent works on super large loads which is good because it saves product. Would recommend.
Jodi C.
Canadice
I liked the scent a lot.  However, like the other XTRA scents, this detergent really didn't work well for us.   My husband is a landscaper and this product is not good enough to get out grass and dirt.
I can't find any vanilla xtra laundry soap did they quit making it if not where can I find some