Xtra™ Warm Vanilla Comfort 2X Concentrated Detergent 175 fl. oz. Jug uploaded by Tala M.

BY XTRA

Malissa C.
East Hardwick, VT
It smells good enough to eat but don't obviously! If you really like vanilla the I would recommend this! It works great for cleaning your clothes and working out stains as well. I will be buying it often as long as I can find it but the stores around me don't sell it often.
April W.
Crumpler
This stuff smells so amazing and after washing clothes they still smell great, I have to use a lot more then the name brand so I use more of the product, it is very affordable and not expensive at all, I do recommend this product to everyone. Especially this scent
Destiny S.
Momma used this when I lived with her and I loved how it made my clothes smell. Sometimes if it didn't get the odor of animals out, it would smell funky.. but it's a good price for the quality and I definitely recommend if you like the vanilla scent and don't have animals that makes your clothes smell
Tayler S.
Love the scent and my clothes smell so good. My clothes come out very clean and it works on both colors and whites. Average amounts of detergent works on super large loads which is good because it saves product. Would recommend.
Christina B.
Clinchco
I switched to Xtra, after using Tide my whole life. It's the same quality as the expensive detergents but at nearly half the cost. My favorite scent is the vanilla, it leaves your clothes smelling awesome.
Autumn C.
Winston-Salem
We Have repurchased this along with a few other scents multiple times now. The scent is very subtle but smells very good and the detergent itself is very effective and very affordable. I would recommend.
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
Inexpensive and gets the job done!! Ive used this detergent with and without laundry dryer sheets and even without clothes turn out pretty soft and hold the scent for about a week.
cheyanne s.
New Paris, PA
I love this detergent! It smells amazing. Its only a few dollars and everyone i recommended this two has loved it. Its great it leaves your clothes smelling heavenly.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
I've actually only used this product once because I don't see it very often. However, if I see it again, I will not hesitate to grab it. I love this brand/product anyway and since vanilla is my favorite scent, it was a no brainer to purchase. It's so affordable, works great and smells great. I would recommend!
Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
I have tried all of the Xtra brand detergents and like them all, the Vanilla and Summer Fiesta are my favorite scents. With a family with soap allergies this is the only brand we have found that doesn't activate anyone's allergies. We can freely wash all the clothes with Xtra and we have no issues. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a product that works but is sensitive to skin issues.