BY XTRA

Lisa E.
Mcminnville, OR
I have tried all of the Xtra brand detergents and like them all, the Vanilla and Summer Fiesta are my favorite scents. With a family with soap allergies this is the only brand we have found that doesn't activate anyone's allergies. We can freely wash all the clothes with Xtra and we have no issues. I would recommend this product if you are looking for a product that works but is sensitive to skin issues.
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Love this laundry soap. Very economical and does great job. The scent is very nice. Not overpowering but very pleasant. Everyone in house likes this. In this day and age nice to find product that is a bargain and this is. Give it a try.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Not the best laundry soap. Seems to take a lot to get your cloths clean. Very runny. The Scent doesn't really last on your cloths just even after washing. Not something I would buy unless I totally had to.
Amber M.
Brilliant, AL
For cheap detergent not only does this extra clean as good as the competition it actually smells even better. It also mixes well with any sent booster or fabric softer . The vanilla really enhances it.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
This has to be my favorite scent from the Xtra brand. I love vanilla and this makes your laundry so clean and smelling delicious! Xtra is also reasonably priced unlike some detergent brands.
Jamila-asha J.
Las Vegas, NV
All of the scents smell really good but not too strong and it really does the job of keeping my clothes fresh and clean. I find that it also lasts pretty long and I do laundry A LOT.
Stephanie P.
This stuff smells so amazing!!! I have used this numerous of times and I absolutely love it. I will definitely continue to purchase it in the future.
Angela B.
Princeton , WV
Another good alternative to washing towels and bedding! Great when I run out of tide also! For the most part this is comparable to all name brands!
Rosa S.
montevallo, AL
Lo probé en una promoción y ahora tengo mi lavandería abastecida con este producto pues me a gustado mucho y su precio es ahun mucho mejor
Kristin D.
Blue River, WI
Xtra is my go too "off" brand. And the vanilla scent is just amazing. It's so yummy and it does a great job at washing as always.