Xtra™ Tropical Passion High Efficiency Laundry Detergent uploaded by kelsey c.Xtra™ Tropical Passion High Efficiency Laundry Detergent uploaded by Kristen C.Xtra™ Tropical Passion High Efficiency Laundry Detergent uploaded by Tori W.

BY XTRA #23 in Laundry Detergent

Buy on Walmart
Danielle C.
This is a very poor laundry detergent. Not only does it leave a white residue all over your clothes. Forget about washing something black because it will have white marks all over it. You have to use almost an entire cap full of detergent for you to get enough soap in your laundry for even the smallest load.
Emily K.
Houston
My husband loves this detergent. I usually go for something else, but when we're on a budget it gets the job done and leaves our clothes smelling fresh. A lot of cheap laundry detergents bother my nose and trigger my allergies, but this has a subtle freshness. It's not my favorite in the world, but for the price you can't beat it.
Armilaaaaa c.
nyc
All my clothes have this pop of color after every wash which is great. I have no issues with this detergent on my skin. It’s smells amazing and it’s honestly not expensive it’s 4 dollars at my supermarket and I live in NYC where everything is pricey so it’s really cheap and top quality.
It lasts me a pretty long time too.
Becca B.
Ocala
This laundry detergent gets the work done. The only thing I dislike about it is the scent doesn’t stay in the clothes. The laundry detergent in my opinion is a little watery. Would prefer something with stronger long lasting smell. Over all as said before it gets the job done. It gets the clothes clean.
Yarey B.
usa
It is ok I buy it when I am being cheap which is most of the time. Laundry detergent is expensive and I wash a lot having a small child that still wets the bed. I still have to use laundry detergent. If I want my laundry to smell good. Some of their products do mmk or have a pleasant smell.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
Xtra washes clothes very well but does not leave a long lasting smell on the clothes. The smell in the bottle is great but wouldn't recommend if you are looking for a strong after smell in your clothes. I've used better products that clean and smell great - this isn't one of them.
Sarah K.
New York
The only con is that the scent is a little overwhelming, other than that this detergent is perfect! It’s so effective. It washes my clothes beautifully and keeps my clothes nice and soft. For such a cheap price, there’s no way I couldn’t recommend this product! Buy this!
Mercedes S.
Portland, ND
This product smells great and keeps its scent on your clothes througout your day until they are washed again. This also works if you hang your clothes on the line, I dont notice my clothes getting crunchy after air drying that I do with some other detergants.
Paige M.
Kansas City
This product is very afforadble and works great. My clothes feel, look and smell clean. Ive used this brand and scent for probably over a year now and have been happy with it every time.
Leanna W.
Grand Bay, AL
It cleans clothes pretty well. It gets most of the stains out without any problems. It is effective to an extent. I’m over all happy with the product. It is very affordable as well. I do recommend this so someone who can’t afford expensive laundry products