Xtra

Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x...
899 Reviews
5 / 5
The scent is a tropical passion, and it is value for money, because it is cheap like four dollars. It does have cleaning power and definitely removes stains on clothes. This stuff is so cheap and affordable it still leaves a nice scent behind on laundry.
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
Xtra is go to when on a budget. It helps clean your clothing and has a decent scent that is not too strong and works well for someone with sensitive skin like mine.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this detergent! I always used.to buy whatever was on sale but this one smells so good so fresh and so clean! Its a must have in my laundry room!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I like this laundry detergent it’s in a cute and easy to use jug. The scent doesn’t last long but that’s okay my clothes get cleaned well! And this jug will last a while! And I have a big family so I can buy 1 jug at a time and it will last long. I think I got the big jug for $5-6 at family dollar. It’s about 192 fl oz. Family dollar has great deals for Laundry detergent. The scent smells so good even though it doesn’t last long but it makes your clothes smell clean and feel clean. My whole family loves this detergent
5 / 5
I love how great this laundry detergent smells. It’s super affordable, cleans my clothes well and leaves them smelling great after I pull them out of the washing machine and the dryer as well. What’s not to love!
5 / 5
Today I bought this laundry detergent and let me just say for the price… it’s hella worth it. You get 100 washes before u run out. And the smell is amazing.
5 / 5
If you want a great lower priced laundry detergent, Extra is it. You can find the huge one , 144 loads for ten dollars or less. I've tried all the varieties and this is one of my fave scents. Can't beat the quality for the price. And we have very hard well water. Good suds. Great cleansing.
5 / 5
I love Xtra tropical passion detergent. Its budget friendly it won't break your pockets very affordable.It definitely worth purchase. It will have your laundry clean and smelling great .I buy this detergent all the time and I definitely recommend it.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
magnificent detergent, rich smell and nothing aggressive with clothes. perfect for all types of textiles and its aroma lasts through the week, I liked it! and its price in good economic and does its job.👍👍👍[product:xtra-tropical-passion-liquid-laundry-detergent]
5 / 5
Me gusta mucho es duradero y rendidor y delicado con mi ropa además que tiene un precio muy cómodo