BY XTRA

Can’t take a vacation? At least your clothes can. This exotic scent brings together the fresh fragrances of tropical fruits, island blossoms and ocean driftwood. You can almost feel the sand beneath your toes.

Julissa S.
california
i used this detergine for a good while before switching to my current one. the smell is okay. cleaning wise it wasnt the best at removing stains. i also feel like the smell never lasted too long on the clothes after being washed. it would be gone once you would take it out the drier.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
We usually purchase this scent or the one in the orange bottle. For a family of four this really gets the job done for us it is extremely effective in cleaning and keeping our clothes smelling great. Its affordable and it lasts us for quite some time. always recommend!
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I like this laundry detergent because it’s cheap and it works. It gets your clothes clean and it smells good doing so. For the price I wasn’t sure it would make our clothes fresh and clean; but it worked very well. My clothes smelled so fresh and clean. It’s packaging is amazing too, it’s bright and inviting. It lasts us all month when we get the big container. It’s handy and you can use the container on the side to pour just the right amount of detergent. I do love this detergent and would highly recommend it! It’s a favorite of mine!
Megan T.
I use this laundry soap all of the time!! For the price and amount you get is awesome. I use this soap on grass stained kids jeans all the way to little black dresses! They offer an array of soaps and all of them work really well.
Robin F.
Exeter, PA
Purchased at: CVS
Great bargain size detergent to use at work. It gets the job done. I work with dogs and with that comes a mess and serious odors. Xtra gets rid of the dirt and oders.
Lindzie B.
I have no problems with this detergent. It’s cheap and often on sale for a great deal at cvs. It’s effective and has clothes coming out smelling nice. I always use a fabric softener with it as well. Never had any problems with it.
Anum C.
Lewisville , TX
This is a detergent that gets the job done. It’s not as expensive as tide and smells great. I repurchase this every time and the bigger size is definitely worth it in the long run. The bottle is easy to use as well.
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This has got to be one of my favorite scents of detergent! I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling and it cleans it very well! I think this is an affordable brand and I would recommend it to others as well!
Erika W.
Madisonville, TN
I bought this brand for the price and scent choice. While it does a decent job cleaning I would really like it if the scent was more present. It's wasn't very strong during or after washing & didn't really last through the dryer. Cleaning yes ...scent promised not so much... # Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
We use this at my spa I work at. It works wonderful for getting oil lifted out of sheets and the scent is not to much however it does stay until the next wash with is good as some sheets get stored.
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Why do people use expensive laundry detergents rather than use this one?
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Does the Xtra laundry detergent work good or what?
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
You prefer this one or the green bottle ?
Ashlee W.
We usually use Gain but my father n law bought us this brand the other day.. Do you find that it cleans well and leaves clothes smellinh good?
Alyssa P.
Does this leave the skin dry and itchy?