BY XTRA

Can’t take a vacation? At least your clothes can. This exotic scent brings together the fresh fragrances of tropical fruits, island blossoms and ocean driftwood. You can almost feel the sand beneath your toes.

Anita J.
New York
Alot of people go ham on some of these super scented detergents but not me. Smells are nice but its clothing not a perfume store and the things fragrance can do to your skin once you wear those clothes its a big no for me. I like xtra more so because of the price and also because of the cleaning power I add a little bit if oxy clean boost to the water before hand add the clothes add the detergent and wash. I have a ten month old who makes messes on both of us and a husband who works construction and is also a pastry chef so if its not grease stains its chocolate stains but this works for us
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I like this laundry detergent because it’s cheap and it works. It gets your clothes clean and it smells good doing so. For the price I wasn’t sure it would make our clothes fresh and clean; but it worked very well. My clothes smelled so fresh and clean. It’s packaging is amazing too, it’s bright and inviting. It lasts us all month when we get the big container. It’s handy and you can use the container on the side to pour just the right amount of detergent. I do love this detergent and would highly recommend it! It’s a favorite of mine!
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
We usually purchase this scent or the one in the orange bottle. For a family of four this really gets the job done for us it is extremely effective in cleaning and keeping our clothes smelling great. Its affordable and it lasts us for quite some time. always recommend!
Megan T.
I use this laundry soap all of the time!! For the price and amount you get is awesome. I use this soap on grass stained kids jeans all the way to little black dresses! They offer an array of soaps and all of them work really well.
Anum C.
Lewisville, TX
This is a detergent that gets the job done. It’s not as expensive as tide and smells great. I repurchase this every time and the bigger size is definitely worth it in the long run. The bottle is easy to use as well.
Amanda F.
Lewisville, TX
We love Xtra detergent. The price is great for when on a budget, but needing a great detergent. It helps keeping the clothes clean. You can’t go wrong with an affordable detergent like Xtra. :) Recommended Approved!
Jennifer Q.
This detergent smells great. It can be found at any location that sells detergent and is very affordable. It leaves clothes with a tropical scent and it lasts days after clothes are washed. Will purchase again
Daniela F.
Cotulla, TX
This has got to be one of my favorite scents of detergent! I love the way it leaves my clothes smelling and it cleans it very well! I think this is an affordable brand and I would recommend it to others as well!
Erika W.
Madisonville, TN
I bought this brand for the price and scent choice. While it does a decent job cleaning I would really like it if the scent was more present. It's wasn't very strong during or after washing & didn't really last through the dryer. Cleaning yes ...scent promised not so much... # Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
We use this at my spa I work at. It works wonderful for getting oil lifted out of sheets and the scent is not to much however it does stay until the next wash with is good as some sheets get stored.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
You prefer this one or the green bottle ?
Sara F.
Paris, TN
Does the Xtra laundry detergent work good or what?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Why do people use expensive laundry detergents rather than use this one?
Alyssa P.
Does this leave the skin dry and itchy?
Ashlee W.
We usually use Gain but my father n law bought us this brand the other day.. Do you find that it cleans well and leaves clothes smellinh good?

back