Home & GardenLaundry SuppliesLaundry DetergentXtra
Xtra Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent

Can’t take a vacation? At least your clothes can. This exotic scent brings together the fresh fragrances of tropical fruits, island blossoms and ocean driftwood. You can almost feel the sand beneath your toes.

Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent ? Is this soap ok to use on sensitive skin cause I have fair skin and break out easily?
[product:lysol-laundry-sanitizer] - does anyone have experience with washing sports bra’s with this product? Will it remove the sour sweat smell?
Has some who has used Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent tell me if it is effective in cleaning laundry? Does it dye your clothes?
Start your review of Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Maria O.
Un detergents para lo ropa muy bueno para el orecio esta super tiene un fresco aroma y dura mucho tiempo por eso lo compro.
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Destini B.
This is an extremely affordable detergent. It smells amazing and does well with any type of laundry. I have super sensitive skin and this is one of the few brands I can use without breaking out. I highly recommend trying it at least once!
Crystal F.
Dry Creek
Cleans just as well as popular brands! Leaves clothes fresh and clean! Pros are cheap, smells good. Come are smell fades faster than pricey ones
Lauren H.
Great value! And this one's definitely my favourite scent. If you're trying to save money, go with Xtra!
Rachel O.
Warner Robins
Xtra detergent not only smells great with a lasting scent, but it also has no issues leaving our clothes clean. I love the smell of our laundry when we wash it with Xtra, I also love that it is able to knock the dirt and smell out of my husbands work clothes.
Alexis W.
San Augustine, TX
It gets the job done and it smells very good. I hope you and everyone else that’s looking buys this. I do recommend.
Olivia I.
Edinburg, TX
Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent uploaded by Olivia I.
El detergente Extra es un detergente que podemos alquilar en cualquier momento por su precio. Yo lo uso algunas ocaciones. EL detergente tiene bonito olor pero desafortunada mente no se matienen por mucho tiempo. Para la ropa de mi esposo no lo uso por siento que no se lava bien ya que el trabaja en contrucion,pero para las demas ropa si lo uso.
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,043 reviews
This is a good detergent and it smells good. This goes on sale pretty often, so I get a few bottles when it does. It gets my clothes clean.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I find this to clean just fine and have never felt the need to switch to a more expensive brand. This scent is pretty ok, but with these being on sale 2 for 1 lately I can get pretty tired of it...so I just switch up scents! People are saying this doesn't lather well and I cannot confirm nor deny this as I cannot see into my washer as its running. All I do know is that my clothes come out prefectly clean everytime, I use just one full cap and the smell does not linger but it cleans veey effectively for a pretty great price. P.s. we have very sensitive skin in our house and this has never reacted the way other pricier brands of laundry detergent always tend to do!
Angel H.
Hazleton, PA
This works great on a family of 8 smells good and it last a long time all you have to use is very little and it works great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenn M.
Oneida
il y a 13 jours
Donna R.
Greenwood, SC
il y a un an
Lysol® Laundry Sanitizer Crisp Linen - does anyone have experience with washing sports bra’s with this product? Will it remove the sour sweat smell?
Giselle R. il y a 3 mois
Yes it will. It leaves a great smell.
Chelsie B.