XTRA™ Sure Shot™ Tropical Passion™ Concentrated Laundry Detergent Paks 34 ct Stand up Bag

BY XTRA

• How is this laundry detergent? Does it leave a good smell on the ...1 Answers
Nayeli R.
It's good it works really good on any type of clothes ! I would recommend this if you having trouble with other detergent and all that you should try this one out
Brittany C.
Leesburg, GA
I love this laundry detergent! I was buying the Tide pods and then I found the Xtra Pods. I think it cleans a little better and smells a lot better too. Everyone asks what I was my clothes in now! For the price I would definitely recommend it. This is not something to pass up if you want to budget shop!
jennifer k.
Jamestown, NY
Love these get our clothes feeling and smelling grate as well as clean. I love the pacs because they have the right amount each time and don't leave black light stains much like liquid seems to do
Mykl M.
Bowling Green, MO
For an affordable detergent that cleans your clothes, leaves them smelling amazing and is easy to use, even your kids can help. Just toss in a pak and go, no measuring or messes!
Jessica H.
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent!!! I love the way it smells!! Its not expensive either!! Everywhere carries it to!! It gets even really dirty clothes super clean!!
kim s.
Cleveland, OH
I like this brand I like scent not to strong. It gets your clothes clean great for all types of material rather you hand wash or machine wash. I would recommended it very affordable.
Grace D.
Plattsburgh, NY
These are great and very convenient. I had them when I was staying in a dorm so I didn't have to worry about leaking liquid detergent. Wish I'd purchased another scent, however.
Paula G.
I bought these a month ago. I loved them. So simple to use and you can't over do it with them. They work great and smell good also. I would buy more all the time
megan r.
brillion, wi
I use the mountain rain jug, but it keeps sending me here.

It smells nice and does a great job, my clothes come out clean after the first wash, unless they are severally stained which isn't often.
Tammy A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I will use this product if I can't find my favorite. We have a n allergies and we do not break out from this product. It makes the clothes smell good and gets the. Clean.
Krissy T.
Fairhaven, MA
How is this laundry detergent? Does it leave a good smell on the clothes? Does it give a good wash?