XTRA™ Sure Shot™ Tropical Passion™ Concentrated Laundry Detergent Paks 34 ct Stand up Bag

BY XTRA

• How is this laundry detergent? Does it leave a good smell on the ...1 Answers
Nayeli R.
It's good it works really good on any type of clothes ! I would recommend this if you having trouble with other detergent and all that you should try this one out
Brittany C.
Leesburg, GA
I love this laundry detergent! I was buying the Tide pods and then I found the Xtra Pods. I think it cleans a little better and smells a lot better too. Everyone asks what I was my clothes in now! For the price I would definitely recommend it. This is not something to pass up if you want to budget shop!
Jessica H.
This is my absolute favorite laundry detergent!!! I love the way it smells!! Its not expensive either!! Everywhere carries it to!! It gets even really dirty clothes super clean!!
Mykl M.
Bowling Green, MO
For an affordable detergent that cleans your clothes, leaves them smelling amazing and is easy to use, even your kids can help. Just toss in a pak and go, no measuring or messes!
Tammy A.
Council Bluffs, IA
I will use this product if I can't find my favorite. We have a n allergies and we do not break out from this product. It makes the clothes smell good and gets the. Clean.
Cindy S.
Bartlesville
I love the pacs. I can just throw them in the washer and not make a mess with the liquid soap. It makes so easy and I know how many loads I can actually do.
Cindy R.
Airville, PA
I like the scent of the pods. They are easy to use. I have bought these pods on more than one occasion.  I would repurchase because of ease of use.
Emerald S.
Wise, VA
My all time favorite laundry detergent! The smell lasts so much longer than anything else I have used and I was strictly a Gain person before!
taylor k.
Sewell, NJ
When im low on cash this is my go to you great a great long lasting smell without tge extra expense one of ,if not my favorite scent booster
Kimberly S.
Huntington, WV
These work great. They are convenient and easy to use. Leave my clothes smelling amazing too. Very good price.
Krissy T.
Fairhaven, MA
How is this laundry detergent? Does it leave a good smell on the clothes? Does it give a good wash?