BY XTRA

shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Megan D.
Nashville
This detergent smells good, leaves clothes looking and feeling clean, lifts most dirt and grime, and is pretty inexpensive. Can't really think of any cons, but if you are dealing with a very difficult stain (mustard, lipstick) you may want to try something stronger right off the bat. Nine times out of ten this will likely get the job done though.
Ashley L.
Cedar Grove, NJ
This is one of those detergents that I purchase when they are on sale at Shop Rite. It's extremely cheap and definitely worth the purchase. It does it's job of cleaning my laundry at a fraction of the price of my normal detergent. Scent doesn't last as long as I'd like but that's okay!
Katrina V.
Roulette, PA
Xtra laundry soap is what my family and I have used for years. It gets our clothes incredibly clean and leaves the clothes smelling fresh. I have always been very happy with this laundry soap. It is very affordable and lasts for quite a while. You will definitely get your $ worth.
Christy P.
Londonderry
if im low on money i will buy extra because it really is a good detergent it does get your clothes cleans and smelling good i just dont like how i half to use a lot of it in one wash if your low on money id recommend you to buy this because it is a good detergent
Karina S.
Smells great and fresh. Works just like any other detergent and if you're looking for a bargain I recommend this to you. It's what you expect from a detergent so don't expect more than average for your laundry.
corry p.
Valley stream, NY
I used to spread most often can I find a very comparable with the high it cost brands and the one with the color enhancer really makes your colors pop also the moon of the bleach alternative really works well
Nicole D.
Delmar, NY
Great smell and great pice. I can find this at any store and it has many different scents. I use this product a lot and never had an issue with it. I would definitely reccomend this product to others.
Kristie D.
This kind is good when you don't have much money but you want your clothes to be clean and smell good. It's a good price and it smells so good. It's a little thin but it still gets the clothes clean.
Karla M.
Twp Of Washington , NJ
I use this product a lot because it's so affordable. It works really well. It cleans the clothes and also by maintaining its color. Plus it also smells really good.