BY XTRA #98 in Laundry Detergent

This vibrant combination turns laundry time into fiesta time. Notes of apple, peach and black currant mingle with delicate florals to create a fresh, cheerful scent. You just might find yourself looking forward to laundry day. Now, that’s something to celebrate.

Buy on kmart
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I tried this brand more than once, and unfortunately I was not pleased with it. It seemed very thin, almost watery . It smelled okay but very light. I don’t feel like it did a very effective job on my clothes, but I’m not opposed to possibly trying again. It was a good value, so that’s a plus.
Erica C.
This detergent smells fresh and fruity and leaves my clothes smelling great! I haven’t noticed any fading in my clothes but they’re definitely very clean when the cycle ends. This brand is super affordable, too!
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love Xtra laundry detergent, it smells amazing. Makes my house smell amazing when I'm doing laundry. Makes my clothes soft and smells so good. I love this product so much.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this kind but have found that I I use it for too long I start to break out and get a rash. Now I have pretty sensitive skin but as far as detergents, this is the only one that does it to this level. It does smell good and clean the clothing so 3 stars for that
claire d.
astoria, NY
Basically if tide is out or too expensive for others, this is a great alternative. Its cheap and affordable and it wont disappoint. I purchase this every now and then
alexa h.
Clothes come out of the dryer still smelling like Summer Fiesta! I love how clean my clothes come out of the washer. It's like they are brand new again! Xtra is also super affordable, especially living on my own with bills. I definitely recommend Xtra ScentSations products!
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
First off recommend this. It's a very affordable detergent, I buy this consistently and continue to love it. It does the job just as well as any other brand and smells wonderful. Plus it's a brand pretty much carried in every store
Alyssa C.
Fort Ripley , MN
I use xtra for my families laundry. It smells amazing and cleans the clothes good! I love that it is the cheaper of brands too! Some expensive brands just don’t live up to their price. I would recommend trying xtra out!
Jillian S.
CARTERSVILLE, GA
This brand smells very good out of the bottle, but when you wash with the clothes they dont smell that way. They just smell almost like they've been run through the water. But it does clean them so ya.
Jordan G.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bang for your buck! I always used this when I started living on my own. Very inexpensive and gets the job done! The smell is amazing as well! Most dollar general stores have good deals on these always!
Toni Rose J.
SCARBOROUGH, ON
I always see this on sale at my local grocery - it's usually on sale and at a really low price. How does this hold up against Tide or Purex?
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1961 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
what do you think of this product do you like the the extra detergent that it contains  and the great scents