Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Teresa R.
Elberton
I used tide for years because that’s what my mother always used. I switched to this product because it was so my cheaper and found that it cleaned my clothes just as well as the more expensive detergent! Very pleased with this product and will continue to use.
Jennifer A.
Waterloo, IA
The only con I'd say this has is that it doesn't have a long lasting smell like Gain does. But or cleans well.
Gia J.
It may sound crazy to have a laundry detergent just for the dogs, but we do! Because we have to wash their bedding or stuff that they have laid on that smells like them, we actually wash a lot of laundry for them. And since we do have to wash a lot for the two of them, we have to buy a bit more detergent for the dogs, so Xtra is really inexpensive.
Skyler N Christina B.
Inverness
The have amazing scents. it cleans your clothes amazingly. I love the easy to use spout. it makes it easy for pill less use
Victoria F.
Portland, ME
We buy this detergent a lot. It's cheep and the smells good. Scent doesn't last long
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Out of all the budget brands this one is a close second (to Purex) . It's great for stains and isn't too thinned out like other bargain brands. The smell is ok and it's cost efficient :
Emily  B.
Ammon, ID
Good laundry detergent for the price. If you need to use a cheaper detergent this is what I would recommend
Sheila F.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This green one over all of them. Always in our house as well. Great cleaning product for our everyday clothes. Cost is reasonable and can be usually found on sale.
Saaeni G.
Beverly Dr, Waco
Me an comentado que es bueno , económico y hace igual trabajo q los otros detergentes
Krys C.
Belmont, MI
This is the only laundry detergent we use! My daughter and husband both have very sensitive skin and this is the only detergent that doesn't irritate their skin. It also smells really good. I highly recommend this product.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?