Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
Does not get any stains out. I repeat, this laundry "detergent" has little to no stain removal functionality. Which is weird, considering that's it's sole purpose in life. S
Alanna C.
Milton Station, Prince Edward Island
Anothet brand that i found gave me a rash. Did not like it. I found it smell alright
Asheli C.
BIRDSBORO, PA
I am not really sure why influenster would put this with the decorator badge. How does this have anything to with whether I'm a decorator?
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
I use this because is cheap honestly it does not leave the clothes smelling fresh and is like I never wash the clothes I have to wash it twice but don't have a choice the good ones are expensive
Nadine W.
Not a fan. I only use purex as my detergent. Save yourself the money and disappointment. Please and thank you
kaylee j.
greenfield, in
i bought this on a whim because my usual detergent was out. this was cheap and i thought this would hold me over until mine was back in stock.... this is the worst detergent i have ever used. it left stains on my clothes, my bed sheets, my blankets, everything. i ruined a new comforter because of it. never buy this product.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
XTRA Lasting ScentSations smells okay after you first wash the clothes, but the smell fades quickly leaving the clothes smelling stale. And it isn't as effective as other brands.
Tosha G.
I have tried this detergent on several occasions and have been disappointed with each purchase. The detergent is thin/watery and while the smell is pleasant it doesn't seem to stay with your clothes. I also feel like it doesn't do a great job on even the simplest of stains. In my opinion it's not worth it.
Dora E.
Memphis, TN
I wish I could give a better review of the Xtra™ Scentsations Calypso Fresh Laundry Detergent, however I cannot. The smell was off putting, the detergent was thin and did not clean the clothes thoroughly and because my family has allergies and sensitive skin it caused an allergic reaction. I will not be buying this product in the future.
Jessica C.
Not a bad choice for a budget brand detergent. Smells nice, an cleans clothes. It is a bit liquidy and I feel you need to use more.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?