Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Buy on kmart
Donna H.
Clinton, WA
Xtra is not my favorite laundry detergent but it is so very affordable everywhere you look so I do buy it often and add in fabric softener for a little extra boost . It gets clothes clean and fresh .
Wanda V.
Rochester, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this because is cheap honestly it does not leave the clothes smelling fresh and is like I never wash the clothes I have to wash it twice but don't have a choice the good ones are expensive
Bonny B.
San Antonio, TX
This product is cheaper than the other laundry detergents out there. It does just as good a job. I think it must be cheaper because it doesn't advertise. At about 1/3 of the price, it is our favorite. Highly recommend to get the same results as the higher priced items
Abigail G.
Everett, WA
Smells good makes your clothes smell good. Many many loads in this one jug. Lasts a pretty long time, quite effective and affordable. Works well with all clothes even hand wash garments. Recommends.
Jennifer R.
Oswego, NY
This laundry detergent smells AMAZING. I have had friends ask what perfume I was wearing and I had to confess it was just my laundry detergent. This gives your clothes a good clean feeling. It's well worth the cost. The bigger jugs like this give you better value.
Amber B.
My son and boyfriend adore this detergent! I am allergic to almost all soaps and this one is bearable for me. I usually make my down laundry soda but when I can't this is what we use. I recommend this all the time bc the price is very reasonable and just can't be beat!
Kristin B.
Jacksonville, FL
Out of all the budget brands this one is a close second (to Purex) . It's great for stains and isn't too thinned out like other bargain brands. The smell is ok and it's cost efficient :
Ali C.
Vista, CA
We use this detergent for some of our adult clothes and sheets. Our kids have eczema so we use a fragrance free selection for them. I like getting this type at CVS as the sale pricing is great, especially when combined with a coupon and/or Extra Buck deal.
Nikita T.
This is a great alternative to Gain detergent, in my opinion. It's affordable and smells similar. The Xtra Fiesta scent is good too. I normally purchase the largest size, as it lasts longer.
Haley F.
Wilmington, VT
I love this brand because it's always on sale or is the least expensive detergent, but it is still a quality product. It works just as well as more expensive detergents I have used.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?