Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Buy on kmart
Nikki N.
Plainfield, IL
I like the fresh fragrance of the clothes with this liquid detergent. The packaging is good. I purchased this from a CVS sale. The sale Price is worth for the product otherwise the Pryce is expensive.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
A great laundry detergent it smells good and does a good job cleaning clothes and removing odors. The whole line of the Extra brand laundry detergent is great, all that I have tried.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
This is the detergent we normally buy because the cost is low. It smells good and gets things clean. It doesn't get everything but for extra soil I use oxiclean or bleach.
Maggie S.
Charlestown, NH
It’s what I buy weekly as well as another brand. I prefer this one, and I really want to try the vanilla scent! It smells good and it keeps my clothes clean. It doesn’t have a long lasting smell and I personally like that. It’s not too perfume like and that’s what I look for
Devon K.
Hazel Park
This detergent is a little on the watery side, so it requires a bit more than some competitors, but it has such a clean and refreshing scent that I don’t mind using a little bit more. My clothes always come out feeling and looking clean and fresh.
Nicole C.
Sharpsville , PA
I used to use this all the time. The value is great for the price! I switched due to skin allergy in one of my children! But this product worked great and I would buy again to use for myself! So anyone looking for a great inexpensive product? This is it!
Demi R.
Palm Bay , FL
My go to laundry detergent. It's inexpensive, easy to find and leaves my clothes smelling great. I do pour more liquid than suggested but for the price you can't beat and I'm still able to wash a large amount of loads which is great!
Chloey M.
Blountstown, FL
Keeps my laundry smelling nice and clean. The price of this product is amazing! I have not been disappointed at all. It’s a lot more affordable than big brand products for a better wash. I would recommend.
Rain J.
N Smithfield, RI
It gets the job done nothing special. It’s just detergent. I like the way it smells and that’s about it. Is effective. Good for people with sensitive skin. Very affordable. Recommend for people on a budgeT
Jessika A.
We buy this product often in my house. Smells nice, is cheaper than other brands, and works well. However, I have sensitive skin and this brand tends to give me a rash. Especially the green and blue bottles.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?