I got this laundry detergent "dirt cheap". Great smell but also a surprisingly great cleaner. I used it in my stainless steel sink and it made it sparkle. I used it to clean my stove, counter top, floors, it even got some very stubborn grease off of my wall that the other cleaners did not work on. I used it to clean the scum out of my tub and each time I used it it rinsed really clear. It also works great on clothes but I love it for cleaning around the house because a little goes a long way. The spring sunshine is my favorite scent but I have also used the Tropical Island sent.