Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Buy on kmart
Teresa R.
Elberton
I used tide for years because that’s what my mother always used. I switched to this product because it was so my cheaper and found that it cleaned my clothes just as well as the more expensive detergent! Very pleased with this product and will continue to use.
Emma T.
This is a great budget-friendly detergent option. It is one of the most affordable detergents I have found that still gets my clothes cleaned as I expect. I have bought multiple bottles and do not feel like I am missing out on quality.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda S.
I have bought this in occasion and for being on the lower end of price I find it works really well and smells great. I find it works very well and it’s not expensive. I would recommend it if you are looking to try a new detergent.
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I found this detergent on accident, and I am glad that I did! The size of this detergent was very beneficial for a large family, or for a family on a budget! It last a long time, has a good scent and is a good price!
Claudia I.
Rosemead , CA
I love this product leaves my clothes smelling so good and it’s so inexpensive. I buy this product often and the packaging makes such an easy use. I recommend this it works great and will save you a couple bucks
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Love this detergent. The small is amazing and it’s a great great value for the price. A little goes a long way so it will last a long time. It’s super affordable and it works great leaving clothes soft stain free and smelling great.
Cynthia G.
Middletown
A great laundry detergent it smells good and does a good job cleaning clothes and removing odors. The whole line of the Extra brand laundry detergent is great, all that I have tried.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
This is the detergent we normally buy because the cost is low. It smells good and gets things clean. It doesn't get everything but for extra soil I use oxiclean or bleach.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?