Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Maggie B.Xtra™ Scentsations Spring Sunshine Liquid Detergent uploaded by Gia J.

BY XTRA #31 in Laundry Detergent

Have a spring fling with this warm, sunny scent. Fresh greens mingle with citrus notes over a background of woodsy nuances and hints of soft florals. Your love for it will only continue to blossom.

Buy on kmart
I got this laundry detergent "dirt cheap". Great smell but also a surprisingly great cleaner. I used it in my stainless steel sink and it made it sparkle. I used it to clean my stove, counter top, floors, it even got some very stubborn grease off of my wall that the other cleaners did not work on. I used it to clean the scum out of my tub and each time I used it it rinsed really clear. It also works great on clothes but I love it for cleaning around the house because a little goes a long way. The spring sunshine is my favorite scent but I have also used the Tropical Island sent.
Jennifer W.
This is another Great Sand by the line I have bought the sent several times and it is really nice although I typically bite in the very large jug that has the spout just because it works best and the layout of our laundry room very affordable would highly recommend
Teresa R.
Elberton
I used tide for years because that’s what my mother always used. I switched to this product because it was so my cheaper and found that it cleaned my clothes just as well as the more expensive detergent! Very pleased with this product and will continue to use.
Emma T.
This is a great budget-friendly detergent option. It is one of the most affordable detergents I have found that still gets my clothes cleaned as I expect. I have bought multiple bottles and do not feel like I am missing out on quality.
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Amanda S.
I have bought this in occasion and for being on the lower end of price I find it works really well and smells great. I find it works very well and it’s not expensive. I would recommend it if you are looking to try a new detergent.
Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
allison h.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I found this detergent on accident, and I am glad that I did! The size of this detergent was very beneficial for a large family, or for a family on a budget! It last a long time, has a good scent and is a good price!
Claudia I.
Rosemead , CA
I love this product leaves my clothes smelling so good and it’s so inexpensive. I buy this product often and the packaging makes such an easy use. I recommend this it works great and will save you a couple bucks
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Love this detergent. The small is amazing and it’s a great great value for the price. A little goes a long way so it will last a long time. It’s super affordable and it works great leaving clothes soft stain free and smelling great.
patrisia r.
Palmdale, CA
How much is this and does it work great like tide ?