Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Angela W.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Jamie S.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Alana S.

BY XTRA

Say aloha to the essences of bright citrus, passion fruit and exotic jasmine. Layer in notes of driftwood and images of warm beaches fill your mind. It’s like a tropical escape, without the jet lag.

Marisol L.
Merced, CA
Omg this is the best detergent I have tried it smells amazing I love every scent. Works great affordable and cleans my clothes. I buy mine at foodmax they have great sales there especially on detergent. My favorite product to wash my clothes.
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Love Xtra laundry detergent, it smells amazing. Makes my house smell amazing when I'm doing laundry. Makes my clothes soft and smells so good. I love this product so much.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like the Xtra island breeze laundry detergent. It has a soft floral smell instead of a tropical island smell that you would expect! This detergent is very affordable and when your on a budget that is a plus. It gets our clothes clean while leaving behind a lingering floral smell for days. So if your in the market for a good detergent That will work on a budget this would be my recommendation.
Kelsee H.
Indianapolis, IN
As a single person, I can buy a giant jug of this and be set for months! I usually only use about a half of the cap for each load and my clothes are clean!The scent is pleasant and isn't overwhelming after clothes come out of the dryer. The price is very affordable and can be found at most discount and dollar stores in my area. Definitely budget friendly!
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Been using this laundry detergent for many years. It gets my clothes clean, smells good. and doesn't cost a lot. and it lasts my family of 4 for several months. Which in the long run makes it affordable even if at times I cringe at the sight of the price at some stores but I just remember I won't have to buy it again for at least 4 months.
Nikki B.
I'm one of those weird people that actually like doing laundry so I'm into trying new products and scents for my clothes! This one was effective but didn't leave my clothes feeling exactly how I wanted, but for the very low price it's totally worth it.
Ginny C.
Emlyn, KY
I love this product. I have a 19 year old son who is attending a diesel repair college so his clothes smell and are covered in grease and oil. Xtra gets the grease and oil out and eliminates the diesel smell. I use this for all of my household laundry. It gets out everything and leaves them smelling fresh and clean.
Taylor K.
Watertown, NY
Smells so good I love this leaves clothes smelling nice An clean I usually get it at Walmart or target or somewhere else , it's affordable An if never disappoints me I would recommend it because I would buy it again
Ava L.
south amboy
Wow wow wow! all I can say is wow one of the best investments so affordable a really awesome product taco Tuesday Stains are really hard to get rid of but it got the job done I can’t believe it for such an affordable price I have nothing to be afraid of for next Tuesday Feliz Navidad Moy Caliente
I LOVE this detergent. It gets the job done and smells amazing. The only downside is that it is expensive. I cannot afford to buy this detergent each time i need a new jug. The product itself though is absolutely fantastic. I recommend it to those who can afford it.