Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Angela W.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Jamie S.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Alana S.

BY XTRA

Say aloha to the essences of bright citrus, passion fruit and exotic jasmine. Layer in notes of driftwood and images of warm beaches fill your mind. It’s like a tropical escape, without the jet lag.

Buy on Kmart
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like the Xtra island breeze laundry detergent. It has a soft floral smell instead of a tropical island smell that you would expect! This detergent is very affordable and when your on a budget that is a plus. It gets our clothes clean while leaving behind a lingering floral smell for days. So if your in the market for a good detergent That will work on a budget this would be my recommendation.
Meghan L.
It gets my clothes clean and its cheap. I use this before i was funky smelling clothes in free and clear detergent. I also wash my husbands greasy work clothes in this.
samantha h.
union
the smell this amazing and really gets the job done and the pro is that it cleans your clothes so good ... i use it to clean my whites ... no where is there disappointment in the soap it works and never broke me out i would recommend this anyone looking for something that cleans
Chamia B.
Baltimore, MD
I love Xtra! It gets my football players uniforms and school uniforms clean and fresh! The Hawaiian blend lingers also for about 2-3 weeks. It is one of the most affordable detergents on the market currently. It's a bang for your buck!
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I loooove this detergent! It makes my clothes smell soooooooo good like the expensive brands!! I got this at a great price too under $10 and it lasts a long time!!! I love it! I def recommend!
Sara M.
Andover, NY
This is by far my favorite detergent and I refuse to buy anything else. $5 for over 100 loads, leaves my clothes CLEAN and smelling great. My husband is a mechanic and it even gets his clothes clean, just as much as tide does. To get the grease out of his clothes I do have to use a little bit of borax too though. Although for this price I can't complain. Highly recommended and will always repurchase.
Kelsee H.
Indianapolis , IN
As a single person, I can buy a giant jug of this and be set for months! I usually only use about a half of the cap for each load and my clothes are clean!The scent is pleasant and isn't overwhelming after clothes come out of the dryer. The price is very affordable and can be found at most discount and dollar stores in my area. Definitely budget friendly!
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Been using this laundry detergent for many years. It gets my clothes clean, smells good. and doesn't cost a lot. and it lasts my family of 4 for several months. Which in the long run makes it affordable even if at times I cringe at the sight of the price at some stores but I just remember I won't have to buy it again for at least 4 months.
Nikki B.
I'm one of those weird people that actually like doing laundry so I'm into trying new products and scents for my clothes! This one was effective but didn't leave my clothes feeling exactly how I wanted, but for the very low price it's totally worth it.
Ginny C.
Emlyn, KY
I love this product. I have a 19 year old son who is attending a diesel repair college so his clothes smell and are covered in grease and oil. Xtra gets the grease and oil out and eliminates the diesel smell. I use this for all of my household laundry. It gets out everything and leaves them smelling fresh and clean.