Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Angela W.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Jamie S.Xtra™ Scentsations Island Breeze Liquid Detergent uploaded by Alana S.

BY XTRA

Say aloha to the essences of bright citrus, passion fruit and exotic jasmine. Layer in notes of driftwood and images of warm beaches fill your mind. It’s like a tropical escape, without the jet lag.

Marisol L.
Merced, CA
Omg this is the best detergent I have tried it smells amazing I love every scent. Works great affordable and cleans my clothes. I buy mine at foodmax they have great sales there especially on detergent. My favorite product to wash my clothes.
Stacy T.
Beattyville, KY
Love Xtra laundry detergent, it smells amazing. Makes my house smell amazing when I'm doing laundry. Makes my clothes soft and smells so good. I love this product so much.
Meghan L.
It gets my clothes clean and its cheap. I use this before i was funky smelling clothes in free and clear detergent. I also wash my husbands greasy work clothes in this.
Ava L.
south amboy
Wow wow wow! all I can say is wow one of the best investments so affordable a really awesome product taco Tuesday Stains are really hard to get rid of but it got the job done I can’t believe it for such an affordable price I have nothing to be afraid of for next Tuesday Feliz Navidad Moy Caliente
samantha h.
union
the smell this amazing and really gets the job done and the pro is that it cleans your clothes so good ... i use it to clean my whites ... no where is there disappointment in the soap it works and never broke me out i would recommend this anyone looking for something that cleans
Chamia B.
Baltimore, MD
I love Xtra! It gets my football players uniforms and school uniforms clean and fresh! The Hawaiian blend lingers also for about 2-3 weeks. It is one of the most affordable detergents on the market currently. It's a bang for your buck!
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I loooove this detergent! It makes my clothes smell soooooooo good like the expensive brands!! I got this at a great price too under $10 and it lasts a long time!!! I love it! I def recommend!
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I like the Xtra island breeze laundry detergent. It has a soft floral smell instead of a tropical island smell that you would expect! This detergent is very affordable and when your on a budget that is a plus. It gets our clothes clean while leaving behind a lingering floral smell for days. So if your in the market for a good detergent That will work on a budget this would be my recommendation.
Sara M.
Andover, NY
This is by far my favorite detergent and I refuse to buy anything else. $5 for over 100 loads, leaves my clothes CLEAN and smelling great. My husband is a mechanic and it even gets his clothes clean, just as much as tide does. To get the grease out of his clothes I do have to use a little bit of borax too though. Although for this price I can't complain. Highly recommended and will always repurchase.
Kelsee H.
Fryeburg, ME
As a single person, I can buy a giant jug of this and be set for months! I usually only use about a half of the cap for each load and my clothes are clean!The scent is pleasant and isn't overwhelming after clothes come out of the dryer. The price is very affordable and can be found at most discount and dollar stores in my area. Definitely budget friendly!