BY XTRA #25 in Laundry Bleach

Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Been using this laundry detergent for many years. It gets my clothes clean, smells good. and doesn't cost a lot. and it lasts my family of 4 for several months. Which in the long run makes it affordable even if at times I cringe at the sight of the price at some stores but I just remember I won't have to buy it again for at least 4 months.
Kathy R.
Middleburg, PA
I prefer to buy the large size bottle with the dispenser nozzle as it makes doing laundry even easier for me. I love the brans as it cleans my clothes very well and keeps them smelling good and feeling soft. I would recommend this to everyone. It is a very good product and a great value
Chelsea S. C.
hancville
I know I have used this before but I don't buy it often. I like ride more. This brand if I remember works okay but still not my favorite I can't remember the price but I would buy it again. Just because I know what I like but other may like this.
angel F.
clearfield, KY
This product is really quite good for washing clothes. It's not the best ever I do find I need to use more than is specified to get the results I want. However it does the job and is very affordable.
Amanda B.
I love this laundry detergent! Very inexpensive and very effective! My laundry is always fresh and clean after using Xtra! Great alternative to more expensive brands!
rachel c.
Definitely cheap brand . Would recommend if you're on a budget but doesn't work for my daughters clothes . Considering all the stains she has on her clothes .
Rochelle N.
A good smelling laundry detergent. It performs well at cleaning my clothes. I like that it has a button for easy pouring of the laundry detergent.
Samantha M.
Peru, IN
Has a good quality for the price you pay. Usually on sale so I enjoy that. The smell could last a little longer be stronger but still not a bad buy
Tara M.
Rochester, MN
This is a great laundry soap. Does the job well and my clothes smell great! I love that it is in the large container, a better bang for your buck!
Melissa r.
Keyport, NJ
I love extras scents but i feel like u have to use more than you wohld with any other detergent. Like it doesnt make it soapy and clean enough