BY XTRA

Turn up the freshness with the bright, tropical notes of this lively scent. Infused with nuances of mango and pineapple, along with hints of fresh florals, raspberry and musk, Calypso Fresh™ will have you dancing all the way to the laundry room.

Annamarie M.
Trenton, FL
I use this laundry soap at times. It does a great job and is super cheap. Whe I'm low on money its the prefect soap to buy
Desirea S.
Byron, GA
This is my go to detergent.  I buy it a lot because I love how it cleans and smells both.. I have 4 of us in my house 2 are teenagers lol so you can imagine the clothes we go through.  It is very costly seeing as we are on a budget.  I love how many loads it washes before gone as well.. My only downfall with it is teaching my kids how not to get it all over the place and letting the nozzle drip all over my launder room floor by not properly using the liquid..
Rebecca A.
Tyler, TX
The product smells nice but the smell doesn't last a long time like gain does. The thing that I like most about it is they sell it at a great price. This is probably one of the most affordable laundry detergents out there.
This smells great and works very well on even the toughest of my husbands work day clothes and my toddlers clothing. I love the tropical fruit like scent. It is very affordable and the cup makes it easy to measure and I just throw it on in the washer too!I would recommend it.
Ricquelle L.
Pico Rivera, CA
Last for a really long time and gets the job done!Favorite brand of all time!!This laundry detergent lasted me for almost two months!And the price for it is great!
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
It's functional but has a super strong scent. It's too light and I don't know if the amount I use is enough for the clothes. It works though and gets my clothes clean. It's cheap. recommended for people looking for cheap, working detergent. I would buy again.
Memory S.
Winona, MS
This product cleans my clothes very well. The smell is amazing. It also last a long time. So that's a plus. You get your money worth.
Kimberly W.
Trenton, NC
For an economical detergent this one really does the job well. There are better detergents than this but they are a lot more expensive. I use this one most of the time because it works good and saves me money. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mackenzie H.
PA
I think this stuff is good detergent I just do t like liquids detergents. I mean it was just a detergent, we didn't repurchase so it wasn't our favorite.
Heather M.
Paden City, WV
Smells soooo good! Lasts gets the clothes very clean and the scent lasts a very long time.

Walmart