BY XTRA

Turn up the freshness with the bright, tropical notes of this lively scent. Infused with nuances of mango and pineapple, along with hints of fresh florals, raspberry and musk, Calypso Fresh™ will have you dancing all the way to the laundry room.

Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The best and most economical way to buy this product. Cleans your clothes and leaves them smelling great. Again, while using this product, it's best to put detergent in while load is filling in washer. Then put in your laundry. Let your washer agitate a little then let it soak for a small amount of time before letting the load agitate and finish. I prefer arm and hammer over this but it is best when you're on a budget.
Grace V.
Elizabeth
I love this brand because not only does it clean my clothes, it smells great! And you get so much of the product for such a low price, better than the other leading brands, I get more for my buck with this one!
Taryn W.
Salinas
Xtra is not a bad detergent. It doesn’t have Commercials and all that glamorous promotions, but it cleans the clothes and keeps them fresh. The price is on the less expensive, which is a bonus!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Xtra™ Scentsations Calypso Fresh Laundry Detergent is great for a big family. It washes alot of laundry loads & doesn't cost alot either. Great for those on a budget.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Xtra laundry detergent is the most affordable washing soap out there! Though my wallet is thankful the scent isn't as powerful as I like and I always have to use a scent booster. But quantity is there, price is great and its available almost everywhere and I can grab a bottle at Wal-Mart when I'm doing my usual shopping.
Sarah H.
This is a decent one to get. The price is right, the clothes get clean and it has a nice smell. My only complaint was that I wish it were a more fragrant detergent then it is.
Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
Has no scent after washing. Left blue on my laundry which has never happened before with any other detergent I used. I think I had a faulty bottle. The rubber spout part shrank out of the spigot and I came home to detergent everywhere. Will never buy this brand ever again.
La'Shae L.
Farmers Branch, TX
This is a very good brand of your looking for an affordable alternative! It last a very long time and I have a house of 3. It’s super affordable! The only con is that the scent does not last as long on your clothes! Your clothes get clean but you have to use a little extra.
Michelle C.
Smells great and it’s worth the price. It’s actually a lot cheaper than most detergents but works about The same. I feel it needs more stain removing power. Other than that I have no negative comments; love the smell it leaves on my clothes and would recommend

Walmart