BY XTRA

Turn up the freshness with the bright, tropical notes of this lively scent. Infused with nuances of mango and pineapple, along with hints of fresh florals, raspberry and musk, Calypso Fresh™ will have you dancing all the way to the laundry room.

Rachelle Y.
Inglis
I love this brand! It is very affordable and yet packs a punch! I have 5 kids, so needless to say...a lot of stains, dirt, smells, and food to get off/out of their clothes. This does a good job along with some other products that I throw in the wash. I’ve tried all of their scents and they all smell quite lovely. One of my favorites is the
Ashley G.
Sevierville, TN
I was surprised when I got this fabric softener that it would me my clothes smelling so good, for the price I would tell any mother its definitely worth it, the smell doesn't stay for over a couple days in my opinion and my fabric didn't feel much softer than before it was washed, but for the price the smell is amazing
Jessica M.
Lake Linden, MI
This product gets the job done. Our clothes come clean and smell fresh. For every day laundry it is great and the price is a steal for the amount of laundry detergent you get.
My only complaint is I am not able to use it on our hard to clean clothes... Baseball pants, grease covered garage clothes, and grass stains. For those items I find it takes more than one wash. Other than that it is a great every day detergent.
Arlene A.
Portland, OR
It's functional but has a super strong scent. It's too light and I don't know if the amount I use is enough for the clothes. It works though and gets my clothes clean. It's cheap. recommended for people looking for cheap, working detergent. I would buy again.
Kayla E.
HAPPY VALLEY, OR
While I do not think that this is the best laundry detergent on the market, I will recognize that is one of the best for individuals on a tight budget. Not only is it cheap, but it does a decent job of cleaning clothes and smells pleasant. Stains will require a stain remover, and it is best to soak heavily soiled clothing before washing with this detergent.
Jacqueline N.
Calumet City, IL
this jug of detergent is great buy. along with several others it way better then so called name brand products. you get a better buy for way more detergent. it smells great and you can buy it any where you shop even in the grocery store. they really great thing you usually never find it more then 10 dollars so it makes shopping easy pick it today
Amber R.
I don't like this detergent. It didn't clean my clothes at all and didn't even make them smell clean. They all smelled the same way that they did when I put them in the wash. It was a complete waste of my money and I will not repurchase.
Miranda V.
I think this detergent's packaging is the best because you just press the little thing, like you would on a cooler, and fill up the cup. I have mine sitting on a shelf above my washing machine which is super handy. They have plenty of scents to choose from as well. The container holds a lot of detergent so you don't have to purchase it as often.
Kallie B.
I actually use the oxy clean xtra detergent, but I have used this as well.  My family and I have super super sensative skin and there are a lot of detergents that will break us out with a rash.  This stuff does not do that, but it still gets my clothes super clean.  I really like it plus for the price it is super affordable.
Ella B.
Joplin
I love this product. I use this at my dog grooming salon, and gets all of my towels nice and clean and fluffy of any messes dogs have left behind. I also noticed that this keeps the dog hair from sticking to anything and it helps keep the towels nice and white so I can continue to know if I've gotten my dog 100% clean.

Walmart