BY XTRA

Turn up the freshness with the bright, tropical notes of this lively scent. Infused with nuances of mango and pineapple, along with hints of fresh florals, raspberry and musk, Calypso Fresh™ will have you dancing all the way to the laundry room.

Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The best and most economical way to buy this product. Cleans your clothes and leaves them smelling great. Again, while using this product, it's best to put detergent in while load is filling in washer. Then put in your laundry. Let your washer agitate a little then let it soak for a small amount of time before letting the load agitate and finish. I prefer arm and hammer over this but it is best when you're on a budget.
Grace V.
Elizabeth
I love this brand because not only does it clean my clothes, it smells great! And you get so much of the product for such a low price, better than the other leading brands, I get more for my buck with this one!
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
This laundry detergent is really a good one that i like to use because it has a really good smell and the value of this product is phenomenal and i will continueto buy this because I appreciate the value of it
Sue Anna G.
I buy this brand often because I can afford it. I do laundry for a family of 8 and we live on a tight budget & I don't have a lot to spend week to week so this is usually my go to brand because I get the most for my money. I do have to double up on the amount used for heavily soiled clothes, but the recommended amount typically works for a normal load. Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Xtra™ Scentsations Calypso Fresh Laundry Detergent is great for a big family. It washes alot of laundry loads & doesn't cost alot either. Great for those on a budget.
Taryn W.
Salinas
Xtra is not a bad detergent. It doesn’t have Commercials and all that glamorous promotions, but it cleans the clothes and keeps them fresh. The price is on the less expensive, which is a bonus!
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Xtra laundry detergent is the most affordable washing soap out there! Though my wallet is thankful the scent isn't as powerful as I like and I always have to use a scent booster. But quantity is there, price is great and its available almost everywhere and I can grab a bottle at Wal-Mart when I'm doing my usual shopping.
Sarah H.
This is a decent one to get. The price is right, the clothes get clean and it has a nice smell. My only complaint was that I wish it were a more fragrant detergent then it is.
Hannah B.
Edmonton
This detergent is highly affordable at many stores it is less than $3.It smells wonderful and continues to make all my laundry smell great even after a day of wearing them.Wonderful to use on sheets and towels with a little bit of fabric softener.Give the cheap detergents a chance.

back