BY XTRA

Turn up the freshness with the bright, tropical notes of this lively scent. Infused with nuances of mango and pineapple, along with hints of fresh florals, raspberry and musk, Calypso Fresh™ will have you dancing all the way to the laundry room.

Kanisha L.
canton
This is a awesome cleaning product. It’s super affordable and smells awesome. It’s will have your clothes spotless and your home smelling awesome. I would recommend this product to others and would be a repeat customer.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
The best and most economical way to buy this product. Cleans your clothes and leaves them smelling great. Again, while using this product, it's best to put detergent in while load is filling in washer. Then put in your laundry. Let your washer agitate a little then let it soak for a small amount of time before letting the load agitate and finish. I prefer arm and hammer over this but it is best when you're on a budget.
Grace V.
Elizabeth
I love this brand because not only does it clean my clothes, it smells great! And you get so much of the product for such a low price, better than the other leading brands, I get more for my buck with this one!
Danielle P.
Hanford, CA
This laundry detergent is really a good one that i like to use because it has a really good smell and the value of this product is phenomenal and i will continueto buy this because I appreciate the value of it
Sue Anna G.
I buy this brand often because I can afford it. I do laundry for a family of 8 and we live on a tight budget & I don't have a lot to spend week to week so this is usually my go to brand because I get the most for my money. I do have to double up on the amount used for heavily soiled clothes, but the recommended amount typically works for a normal load. Xtra™ Tropical Passion 2x Concentrated Laundry Detergent
Taryn W.
Salinas
Xtra is not a bad detergent. It doesn’t have Commercials and all that glamorous promotions, but it cleans the clothes and keeps them fresh. The price is on the less expensive, which is a bonus!
Candi B.
Port St Lucie, FL
Xtra™ Scentsations Calypso Fresh Laundry Detergent is great for a big family. It washes alot of laundry loads & doesn't cost alot either. Great for those on a budget.
Kayla E.
Happy Valley, OR
While I do not think that this is the best laundry detergent on the market, I will recognize that is one of the best for individuals on a tight budget. Not only is it cheap, but it does a decent job of cleaning clothes and smells pleasant. Stains will require a stain remover, and it is best to soak heavily soiled clothing before washing with this detergent.
Hannah B.
This is the most used laundry detergent in my house. Its cheap and lasts us awhile. I do laundry for 4 people and this is a great affordable option. I do wish the scent was more powerful and lasted.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
Xtra laundry detergent is the most affordable washing soap out there! Though my wallet is thankful the scent isn't as powerful as I like and I always have to use a scent booster. But quantity is there, price is great and its available almost everywhere and I can grab a bottle at Wal-Mart when I'm doing my usual shopping.

back