Xtra™ Plus OxiClean™ Stain Removers Crystal Clean 29 Loads Liquid Laundry Detergent 51 fl. oz. Jug

BY XTRA

Rachel G.
Beaumont, TX
Xtra Plus OxiClean Stain Removers Crystal Clean is one of my favorite laundry detergents. Not only is it very affordable, it also smells great and works well. This is one of my go to products. The sales that are often going on make for an even much better deal and I often stock up when there is a coupon to go with the sales :)
Gia S.
I absolutely adore this product. I love oxi clean and combined with Xtra, it's amazing! I know my clothes will always come out whiter and brighte AND smell great! The cleansing power is too good to pass up for the $$.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
I love this laundry detergent. It is a great price and really makes my clothes clean and smell super fresh! I've never been disappointed when using this and the price is so so affordable. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!
Pat B.
Lynnfield, MA
This works well. It's on the lower end of price from where we purchase (Stop and Shop). Just put the detergent in and put the laundry to clean. Not really much else to it. Clothes come out fine. We've never had an issue with it.
Victoria S.
This is perfect for a household with a toddler who spills everything it smells great and works just as good as more expensive brands. I used to use gain religiously but now I use xtra because it works just as well if not better!
Samantha C.
Charlestown, Ma
love using this on my whites. they get the stains out and I don't have to use bleach all the time. gets the job done. it's effective when use enough and in small loads. great price for the szero of theottle. would recommend
Alex S.
Jefferson City
Amazing product great scent and lasts for a while. I use this on my children's clothes as well with no reactions. The only detergent used in my home. Has a great price and I always recommend ! Love this product
Christina H.
I'm a dollar store regular and always pick up xtra leaves no residue smells awesome and I can purchase this for only a dollar you can't beat that. I would definitely recommend
keara l.
Blairsville, GA
This is usually my to-go when I need to clean my animals blankets. It does a good job and is cheaper so it's effective for my wallet and keeps things clean for my animals!
Mandy B.
CRESTON, Iowa
Can't beat the price of this one but you will slightly get what you pay for. It's no Tide so if you have tough stains keep something better on hand but for everyday loads this does the trick.