BY XTRA

Sandy S.
Saves you money but i feel like it does not make your laundry smell clean or it does the best job. i would buy this if i wanted to save money. it was not effective last time because boys have a strong odor and when i used this i could still smell the dirtiness in the laundry and i had to re wash them.
peggy g.
Mableton, GA
Xtra Mountain Rain Detergent is a very good brand of laundry detergent. The scent is very nice and makes you feel good after your clothes are washed. This product cleans my clothes wonderfully and makes me feel good about providing wonderfully smelling clothes to my family.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Mountain Rain by Xtra is my favorite laundry scent OF ALL TIME! I always get this because A. it smells awesome. B. its always cheaper than the competitors pricing and C. it last me a long time! I would recommend this to any one who like fresh, clean and airy laundry :)
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
I gave this product four stars because I do not like the smell of the particular detergent. Otherwise, it works great! It washes the clothes nicely and leaves them fresh. It is gentle on the clothes, too. The price is very low, and you get a lot for it!
Tiffany H.
Started using this detergent in hopes that it wouldn't irritate my skin so we would stop spending so much on 'sensitive' products. This detergent works for me. and I haven't had any issues with any of the scents and it's way more affordable for me!
Asia T.
North Brunswick, NJ
Thai detergent smells so good. It gets my clothes really clean and the scent lasts much longer than some other more expensive brands. And did i mention how affordable this detergent is?! I I absolutely love it and have been using it for years.
Lindzie B.
It's cheaper compared to alternatives. It still gets the job done. Very cost effective. It smells really good. Can find it at the local dollar store so it's convenient. I would recommend it over the more expensive alternatives.
Adrianna  C.
Benzonia , MI
I really like this laundry detergent because it is so affordable! I also like that this giant jug will last me quite awhile, as I do a lot of laundry! It has a nice scent, and it does a good job of getting the laundry clean!
Jillian M.
Russell Spgs, KY
This detergent is great my mom always uses this. She says she really likes it and it makes my clothes smell amazing and they make them like ultra soft. I think she buys it for around $7. I would recommend
Tera K.
Perry, MI
The Mountain Rain is my favorite of all the Xtra scents! It lingers long after the laundry is done. This is a really good detergent at a good price...