BY XTRA

Angie B.
Milwaukee, WI
So so so cheap and works wonderfully. I got a regular size of one of these babies for $1.97 once. I just don't understand people who buy crazy expensive laundry detergent, as this stuff works just as well. Also this scent is very nice and I have a pretty sensitive nose.
Tiffany L.
O Fallon, MO
Long lasting.   I am not to hip on this smell.  I really like the purple one!  This is a great product!  Washes great and is super effective at getting the job done!  Plus it is not expensive!  This is a very  affordable product!  I would recommend only in the other scent!
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Yes keeeps your clothes smelling good as new . Just like the other I use but this one last way much more. It's so soapy and you don't even need to use that much , it's affordable for the size and I so would recommend this product it's amazing I can't lie!
Yessenia C.
Used this product a couple of time but unlike the others you will have to put more than one cap for the clothes to be clean for me this one its ok. Very affordable and will di the job but I rathers use another one
Jennifer T.
Lakeland, FL
This has been my go to detergent for year's now, it's super affordable & smells great. If you're tired of spending a lot on laundry detergent I would definitely recommend this one.
Rynita S.
Kalamazoo, MI
Nice and affordable when you have a big family like we do. Smells really good, gets our clothes really clean, and no one is allergic to it. We love this detergent
April D.
I love this product. Not just affordable but also keepsanr clothes smells fresh and clean. My hisband's job is tough that makes him sweat like crazy. This product is reallycleaning his workclothes really weel.
Janet V.
Lakeland, FL
It's affordable but you have to use a lot and doesn't leave a scent on the clothes. I end up having to use scent boosters to get that clean smelling on my clothes.
Sandy S.
Saves you money but i feel like it does not make your laundry smell clean or it does the best job. i would buy this if i wanted to save money. it was not effective last time because boys have a strong odor and when i used this i could still smell the dirtiness in the laundry and i had to re wash them.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
Mountain Rain by Xtra is my favorite laundry scent OF ALL TIME! I always get this because A. it smells awesome. B. its always cheaper than the competitors pricing and C. it last me a long time! I would recommend this to any one who like fresh, clean and airy laundry :)