BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Jessica S.
Colonia, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this. We’ve been using it for years and it works amazing on the clothes. The clothes still feel like they are brand new
Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
Purchased at: CVS
I like it but I don't feel like my clothes be the cleanest. I use this as my last resort and it is always on sale at my local Walmart or Cvs.
Kimmi M.
South Yarmouth
The price for this detergent is great. It does really well cleaning our clothes and the scent is very nice as well. Also you get a large amount of loads out of one bottle so that is always a plus.
Jina S.
Sauk Rapids, MN
Purchased at: Walmart
Great detergent for the price. Way more economical than Tide or other name brands, and essentially does the same thing. Love xtra!
April B.
Ecru
Purchased at: Dollar General
I love using xtra! It’s affordable and cleans my cloths just as good as any other laundry detergent!
Mariam H.
calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s cheaper than other brands but it does the job just as well. I’ve repurchased many times
Rich B.
Tamaqua
Purchased at: Walmart
A good deterrent for routine laundry. It does clean the clothing, but is not the best detergent for tough or set in stains.
Destiny W.
Vista, CA
Smells pretty good just doesn't have any stain removal properties just like the other xtra brand laundry soaps
Rachel H.
Niagara Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
Not a bad product, and my usual go to. I do end up using twice as much, but even at that usage rate it's still very economical. I only gave three stars because of this, but also because this scent is a bit too masculine for my taste.
Alexis C.
Dallas, GA
Purchased at: Dollar General
Great product and great price! It smells good and gets clothes clean. Can find it anywhere and worth buying.
Bella C.
Huntington, WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
palm bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it