BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
victoria R.
I buy this when there are times i am on a budget and this is on sale. This is like the cheapest soap i can find it gets the job done i admit that but you definitely need a fabric softener because with just this your soap will not smell clean. I love my clothes to be scented after being taken out. Also this soap is very watery and i feel i need more than just one cap because it doesn’t make no suds at all. Even when it does it’s not much. If you on budget i will recommend if you are not than i wouldn’t
Danielle C.
Farmington
This detergent is great. I use it for my work clothes and have no complaints. It's probably the lowest cost option on the market. I do have to use something to treat any stains or colorsafe bleach to soak, but xtra is great value for the price and i recommend trying it.
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Great inexpensive detergent. The mountain rain scent is wonderful! Not too powerful, not too mild. I typically use this detergent when washing my bedding, as sometimes my clothes can only be washed with sensitive skin detergent. I enjoy this scent the most and this detergent definitely does the job, but BE CAREFUL, i've had some issues where this detergent stains my whites blue :( so make sure the cycle is long enough to wash it all out!
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
another Xtra fave. Xtra Mountain Rain For a low price It really gets your clothes clean and smelling fresh. A friend of mine turned me on to Xtra 5 years ago. like myself she's on a fixed income and she told me about this
Marcelle P.
Ipswich, MA
It does what it is supposed to do: cleans!
I wish it could have a smell that "sticks" on your clothes; giving them the aspect of: I just have been washed! Look how "fresh" I smell. But it doesn't do it! It cleans but the "cleaning smell" you ain't get.
Ashley H.
Bourbonnais
its been a while since i have used this product but I had no downsides to it it left my cloths very fresh and clean it is and effective product and i really like it. This product was very affordable I got this product at Walmart just like I get all my products from.
Felicia L.
Cedartown
Xtra's laundry detergent is good enough for me to use to get my laundry done and it is priced very reasonable but I wish that the scent would last after washing so you do need to add a fragrance dryer sheet to your clothes when drying
Beatriz G.
Brooklyn, NY
I use xtra detergent all the time the price is great and it cleans my clothes the same as any other detergent. I use a good fabric softener like suavitel is one of my favorites the yellow bottle or downy when its on sale. My clothes come out clean and smell great.
❁Sonya C.
Scranton, PA
Xtra is the very affordable, cheap alternative to when your normal laundry detergent is not on sale. While it might not smell super good in the bottle, it smells great on clothes and you get a decent amount for the price.
Sarah D.
I like the scent and price if this detergent. There's not a ton of staying power but enough to go along well with my dryer sheets. Is great for your everyday laundry.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back