BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Grace L.
Canandaigua
My go to, have never had a problem with it. It smells great, lasts forever, and actually cleans. It's affordable but you get plenty, so you don't have to worry about buying more detergent anytime soon.
Kat T.
Great product! Great for the price, it is very affordable. I repurchase this product consistently. I would recommend this to others as well! I think it is high quality and lasts a long time overall!!
Megan C.
Gilberts, IL
I use this brand on my boyfriends work clothes. I buy it up when it goes on sale at Walgreens because they sell the small bottles for like $2.00 and I can carry it up and down the stairs at my apartment complex no problem.
Abigail G.
It's OK for the quality. I would recommend if they offered a bigger bottle. It is good gets the job done .but not really worth the money you get get other brands for the same money but more soap.
Stephanie ..
This detergent is average but it's a great price at our local grocery store. It has a fresh laundry scent and is effective. I still like Tide the best but it's good for when you're on a budget.
Magdeley D.
Reading, PA
This detergent does the job I actually had to run to the store quick to by detergent and ran out and this stuff did wonders even though I thought it didn't smell the best I kind of like it now.
Heather V.
Decent scent and not overwhelming. It seemed to clean the clothes well and no irritation with my family as we all have sensitive skin especially me and my daughter to scents and some soaps.
Jaime A.
Carlisle, AR
When I'm definitely on a budget I will get this. I do have to use more detergent to make sure it really gets the clothes clean. It will get the job done. I do really enjoy the smell of this one.
demi p.
Washington
I have this detergent now and buy it often, the smell is airy and relaxing I love it. My clothes are always clean after each washing and I'll definitely be sticking with this detergent.
Gina S.
Union
This is the best affordable detergent! I'm picky with detergent because of my sensitive skin and this is the only one that doesn't make me break out! And all of the smells are great!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.

back