BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Hernandez K.
Newark, NJ
I tried a different scent, but I really enjoyed this detergent. It smelled great, washed all my clothing perfectly and left no residue. I found it at my local Family Dollar. I felt it didn't bubble up as much, but I put too much clothing into the load.
Emily L.
Kingston, NH
I really like this laundry detergent. It's not crazy expensive and lasts ages. My laundry smells great after using this and gets everything clean. It smells fantastic as well. I'll continue buying this for a long time. It's the best bang for your buck!
Reina V.
Tulare, CA
Yes keeeps your clothes smelling good as new . Just like the other I use but this one last way much more. It's so soapy and you don't even need to use that much , it's affordable for the size and I so would recommend this product it's amazing I can't lie!
Megan D.
Northport, ME
This is a decent laundry detergent. I'm not sure it cleans quite as well as some of the top name brands, but it does its job, smells great and is very affordable. It often goes on sale for 1-2 dollars a bottle and when it does I grab one for back up!
Paola B.
This is okay for the price. The smell is not that great but it does the work. I have to use more detergent since I feel like the consistency is light but it does the work. I recommend it if is a first thing you see and you find it at a good price!
Jessica H.
Albertville, AL
We use this quite often. Its inexpensive and it gets the job done. I also enjoy the smell of the detergent. I just wished it would stay longer smell wise like gain does. It is always afforadable. I would recommend this product to other people. It is a great buy.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I really enjoy the variety of fragrance Xtra offers. No matter what one we get the clothes come out smelling and feeling very clean and fresh. Most stains come out without having to use a pretreat of any kind. We continue to repurchase this product.
natasha s.
Portage, IN
I like this product because it is cheap.  Last week there was a coupon on coupons.com for it, it was on sale at Walgreens, so I got a few bottles for quite cheap.  The smell doesn't last on the clothes, though.  I can never smell my clothes when I take them out of the washer. It is very disapointing.  I usually only wash the kids clothes with this.
Priscilla S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
When I'm on a tight budget this is my to go ! Found in all local stores and very affordable. Pros very soapy and cons are the scent isn't as strong as I would like it to last. I have a toddler and never had any skin allergies as well for myself and family
Elisa M.
Xtra is a great product at an even better price. The thing I like the most is because its so affordable you can buy 2-3 and pay the same if not less than you would compared to buying only one container of most detergents. Its a great product and don't let the price fool you. The great sent stays on the clothes and doesn't feel cheap at all!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.