BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica S.
Bloomfield, NL
Does not break out my skin like most of the other detergents. Makes my clothes fresh and not strong. I love it.
Morgan S.
Halifax
Super fresh and works great. Always the cheapest product there but it makes no difference in everyday laundry.
Jaime S.
Love the smell of it.. Makes the cloths feel and feel so great.. It's last a long time and price is right
Cl H.
Détergent efficace durable et qui laisse une odeur agréable et premanente.je ladore et vous le recommande
carmen m.
Miami FL.
Is very practical for very good color clothes. I use it for everything. I recommend this product.......
Asifa A.
Woodstock, ON
I love the smell of this detergent it smells so fresh .best part is it’s adorable and always on sale
Esther A.
Sonsonate, El Salvador
It cleans very well, it have a really good smell and the price is not too much expensive...
Crystal R.
I only use this if I run out of laundry soap and send a kid to pick up some because it’s always cheap
Andrew W.
Sudbury
My local dollarama sells these for dirt cheap but it doesnt perform like some bargain thats not effective. No this stuff works for a 2 year olds clothing even.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.