BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Victoria D.
Plymouth, MN
I like this product cleans my clothes well and the smell is really nice very affordable
Janea H.
It smells good, but not the best quality. Good for when you need a lot, for less money!
Alyson H.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like the way it smells and keeps the clothes looking fresh and clean. Great product!
Inexpensive, yet works well. I like the different scents. Easy to find on shelves.
Lizbeth C.
I buy this only when I'm low on cash. Mostly because I don't feel it cleans as good.
tonya p.
Dayton, OH
I love the smell of XTRA Mountain Rain. It gets my clothes clean and great smelling.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
It's Super cheap. Works great. Smells great. Always on sale. I will continue to buy.
Gladys P.
Versailles , KY
I use this everytime only cause its like $7 it does the laundry so im fine with it
Lindsay B.
I find that Xtra laundry detergents work just as well as the more expensive brands.
Taylor S.
I love and usd the blue jug with oxiclean. Amazing quality with an amazing price!
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.