BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jessica N.
Huntington, WV
The best for a lot of clothes. Scent is great unless you don't have a good washer. But great price
Kendro T.
One of my favorite laundry detergent brands. Always on sale & has a decent smell. No complaints!
Annmarie C.
Vernon, NJ
It worked well for me and it's cheap! I would recommend it if funds are short and you need soap!
Kathy N.
Not a bad detergent if you don't want to spend money on other brand. It keeps the clothes clean.
Kate T.
Super cheap. I don't use this because I have an allergic reaction to it. Gets the job done though
Shannon O.
You can't beat the price for the size. The soap works well and my laundry is left smelling great!
Aileen P.
Lancaster, PA
Great smell, great price and great size for my family. Definitely great for families on a budget.
Audelia R.
gravette, AR
Love that it last long smell and don't have to buy all the time because it comes in a big bottle
April S.
Rogersville, MO
We buy this when I'm tight on money. I honestly can't tell a difference between all the brands.
Amanda M.
Smells great and works well. I've never had an issue with it leaving colored marks on clothing.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.