BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Chelsea S.
Works great for the price! Smells wonderful and gets the job done. I never spend the hefty price tag
Gina  .
I like this product to use this to clean up .it smell so good y'all need to get this product 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
Destiny S.
Zanesville, OH
Not that good of a soap. Smell doesn't last at all. Only use it because I'm living with my parents
Jessica I.
Grandview, MO
I buy this a lot became its usually very affordable at cvs on sale so i get a few bottles at a time
Angela M.
tallahassee, fl
Didn't like this. The smell was to strong I just couldn't take it and had to re wash all my clothes
Faith F.
I love this stuff. Gets my clothes extra clean and it's not too expensive. Plus it smells amazing.
kim b.
presque isle, me
This is much cheaper than other brands and it worked just the same for me so one of my top choices.
Macy H.
Fishers, IN
This smells good! Also it is very reasonably priced and not as overpriced as some other detergents
Tanya M.
We buy this product when it's on sale and usually it is. Like the scent it leaves on the clothes
Kimberley C.
Toccoa
This is a great product and I really like it. I will definitely purchase it again in the future.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.