BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Melinda  c.
Woonsocket, Ri
Great and cheap laundry soap. It smells good and it does the job. I recommend this product to everyone.
Alicia R.
Smells great! Gets your clothes smelling fresh and looking clean! And has a great price at all stores!
Asia W.
Decent and inexpensive. The green is my favorite scent but I'll probably just stick to my other brands
Cinthia B.
Los Angeles, CA
My mom is in love with this detergent not only does it smell good, but it also keeps the clothes soft .
Andrea C.
Garrett
Xtra is my go to laundry detergent. It does a great job and leaves my clothes smelling great, as well!
Abby W.
Russellville, AR
Smells good and is pretty affordable. I have sensitive skin and have never noticed it causing any issue
Chelsea S.
Fort Myers, FL
Works great for the price! Smells wonderful and gets the job done. I never spend the hefty price tag
Brittany F.
I have the big size! Smells good and it pretty cheap to get! I buy it all the time to clean my close!
Ashley T.
Cypress, TX
Cheap and gets the job done! Clothes always smell fresh and I don't have to break the bank to do so!
Esmeralda L.
Alsip, Il
I love this product because is very cheap and clean very good, you can use coupons with the purchase
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it