BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Samantha B.
Livonia, MI
This is the only detergent I can use besides all, everything else makes me really itchy I love the smell!
Kathy T.
Hamburg, NJ
I lovev this product. It's smells good. It's affordable would recommend. The value size last a long time
Summer R.
This stuff cleans your clothes and leaves such an amazing scent when they're done washing and drying!!!!
Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
Very inexpensive and it washes just as good as other brands. This is defense my go to when funds are low
Ivette D.
This detergent is very reasonably priced and it smells great. I always purchase this kind when i run out.
Jessie C.
Love this product been abandoned for years never really wanted to use anything else it does wonderful job
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
Cleans pretty well but doesn't have a long lasting smell, but I would buy it again when I'm on a budget.
Melanie A.
Cheltenham, PA
Xtra detergent provides affordable laundry detergent and it keeps the laundry smelling good and fresh.
Yvonne M.
We almost always buy this detergent because it's affordable and at most stores. The sent is just right.
Amanda S.
This is the brand that I buy religiously. It is super cheap and works just as well as the other brands.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it