BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Bianca D.
Newburgh, NY
Love the smell of this detergent but it doesn't seem to clean as well as others. The affordability is great
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
This is our favorite scent! We love love It! Everytime they have a sale on THIS we stock up for a year!!!!!
Mera
Salem, OR
Xtra detergent makes your clothes feel and smell really nice and crisp clean. At a really good price range.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
This is a good detergent especially for really big loads of clothes it still cleans and make it smell fresh
Daysi G.
Smells really good. You need to pour alot in order for clothes to wash well. Doesn't last me long at all..
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I love this product. I love the way it smells and if leaves clothes looking great! I do plan to repurchase.
kristy J.
Orlando , FL
It was a great size,last me a couple weeks and loved the scent,affordable leaves the Laundry smelling fresh
Andrea Q.
Orlando, FL
Love the sent and long lasting a little goes a long way especially having to wash weekly with three kids
Kim L.
I really like this detergent. It is very inexpensive. It smells good and it cleans clothes rather well.
Kristina N.
This detergent does a good job. It's cheap and has several nice scents. I buy this when I'm on a budget.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it