BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kayla D.
Mansfield, OH
Great and economical laundry detergent; cleans my clothes well and keeps their quality high! 10/10 recommend
Amanda H.
Carrollton
I love Xtra. The price you pay for what you get is great. They always have is on sale at the dollar general.
ashley m.
When low on money this is my go to detergent. It works great and smells amazing. Gets clothes clean everytime
Stephanie H.
Absolutely love this detergent. It's cost effective and cleans our clothes very well. We also love the scent.
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
This is our favorite scent! We love love It! Everytime they have a sale on THIS we stock up for a year!!!!!
Daysi G.
Smells really good. You need to pour alot in order for clothes to wash well. Doesn't last me long at all..
Mera
Salem, OR
Xtra detergent makes your clothes feel and smell really nice and crisp clean. At a really good price range.
Cynthia C.
Pharr
I love this product. I love the way it smells and if leaves clothes looking great! I do plan to repurchase.
Marissa H.
I like this laundry soap. I like how it smells and for the price and it's amount of soap it's a great deal.
Bianca D.
Newburgh, NY
Love the smell of this detergent but it doesn't seem to clean as well as others. The affordability is great
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.