BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Mandyy B.
Plymouth, NC
Smells great...but doesn't make much suds. If you're on a budget this is a better choice of cheaper detergent.
Delaney W.
Love the scent, I just wish it lasted longer. However it does clean my clothes and do the job so no complaints.
Haley B.
Clarkston, MI
This is my go to laundry detergent. It leaves a great scent that lasts and I can get so many washes out of it.
Karina T.
Me encanta este detergente porque le deja un olorcito muy muy rico a la ropa la limpia muy bien y la deja suave
Stephanie H.
Absolutely love this detergent. It's cost effective and cleans our clothes very well. We also love the scent.
Elizabeth M.
Tulsa, OK
This product does a good job and makes my clothes clean and fresh smelling. I like that it is not too costly.
Tonya C.
Kansas City, KS
I buy this quite a bit because it is on sale a lot. It gets my clothes clean and has a mountain fresh scent.
ashley m.
When low on money this is my go to detergent. It works great and smells amazing. Gets clothes clean everytime
Darlynn J.
Coon Rapids
Like this! The smell is amazing and stays smelling fresh for a long period of time but I highly recommend it
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
I've tried this detergent when I find myself on a tight budget. The smell is great and it can go a long way.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it