BY XTRA

Like long walks in the rain? We’ve got a match for you. This clean, refreshing scent feels like a lively stroll in the crisp, mountain air. The fragrance of rain-kissed leaves is surrounded by citrus accents and notes of fresh-picked garden herbs. It’ll be love at first sniff.

• What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the l...1 Answers
  • Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if s...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Misty M.
Wartburg, TN
Cleans our clothes, leaves them smelling fresh, and is very affordable. This is the brand I have used for years.
Karina T.
Me encanta este detergente porque le deja un olorcito muy muy rico a la ropa la limpia muy bien y la deja suave
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
Smells pretty good it just doesn't have any stain fighter but the scent smells good last a few days try it out
Katie w.
Tucson, AZ
I like the smell but you pay for what you get. It doesn't clean that well and I'm allergic to something in it.
Jess D.
Argusville, ND
good value, but it doesn't smell very good after the wash and dry.  A fabric softener is a must when using this.
Dawn W.
Ambridge, PA
This is the best value for your buck, it helps when you are on a budget and also when you have a lot of clothes
Mandyy B.
Plymouth, NC
Smells great...but doesn't make much suds. If you're on a budget this is a better choice of cheaper detergent.
Delaney W.
Love the scent, I just wish it lasted longer. However it does clean my clothes and do the job so no complaints.
Haley B.
Clarkston, MI
This is my go to laundry detergent. It leaves a great scent that lasts and I can get so many washes out of it.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Always the least expensive laundry detergent! Gets the job done and smells great! Wish it got my whites whiter
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
What is your favorite Xtra Detergent Scent? I like the light green one.
jill b.
Palm Bay, FL
Has anyone bought extra laundry detergent before and if so what are your views on it